2012年10月28日星期日

Monster Beats ou this is the Shi

 Serve a young lady:How are you, you feel so may?Move the work of business hall
Will getting alone with others the member do for you so?
Mobile user:That you say Zha kind, do I become nervous now, the first is that card
Use not up, the second is afraid that the cat chokes dead, that you say Zha kind I am now
At become nervous
Serve a young lady:How are you, if words like this, you take up ……
Mobile user:Need not always"how are you, you good", you "feed"
Go, I listenned to strange ashamed
Serve a young lady:For showing respect us can not come to something to do like this
Mobile user:My this lousy person need not respect me and have no a matter to say
Serve a young lady:There is no another way, if you don't have other problems and consult
Of the words invite you to hang machine
Mobile user:Return ……return return ……still make me hang machine, you this is the Shi
Yao service attitude
Serve a young lady:How are you, I am here be should say of affirmation was to make reference to for you
Mobile user:I say this to all is completely your responsibilities with you, who let you
That card does so beautiful, the cat doesn't want to eat
Serve a young lady:That you have never put in the custody of good, that you can see the cat of your house
Tube good, that it wanted to eat another thing that we all ability place
Reason of?
Mobile user:Another things all have no that card beautiful know, who let you
Of the card do so beautiful, all strange you
Serve a young lady:That you can make it not take a look
Mobile user:Hi, that Zha, take scissors to cut open it?
Serve a young lady:How are you, the Sir hopes that you don't discuss this kind of matter with me again
Feeling good?
Mobile user:That you discuss what, I now this problem, other ask
I don't seek you as well, to, the problem is you now that
The card is too beautiful, that cat in my house favored it, a not
Carefully eat into
Serve a young lady:That you regardless go where, be say is regardless you go to which
Business hall, can the business hall work out this problem for you?
Mobile user:If the business hall can solve I didn't make a phone call, be
Solution not I just make a phone call to seek you this is senior, specially deep
Does the thick lady answer mine
Serve a young lady:To ah, that 1860 affirmation give you solution not problem of
Mobile user:Your solution not the problem still make what what information set
Serve a young lady:How are you, not is say is that we help you to solve, is you this
Grow a problem, we have no way to help you solution
Mobile user:You are to think the customer's problem of to the utmost the whole way solution,
You don't understand the customer's problem definitely, you impossibly and in brief ask
Line, that difficult problem stays to who, let me beat allied is not
May, ignore simple, difficult, complications all get you to solve
Definitely, you is ……I was your consumer, said white
Is your God, to, you now to none of God
Loyalty, you still wanted Zha
Serve a young lady:How are you, get words our solution problem first is have a……
Mobile user:Don't say you like, please
Serve a young lady:We work out a problem is have a degree, rightness,Monster Beats?That you are now
Didn't belong to our scopes in the words of this problem, I
Can not come to solve for you
Mobile user:You that what regulation the system up have never written to don't understand the cat definitely eats
The problem of card, to
Serve a young lady:To, have no
Mobile user:This not to, if you wrote I don't seek you, you want
Didn't write to still need to solve of to
Serve a young lady:That you take to ascend your cat to go to an ambulation business hall and see a
Next ……
Mobile user:Business hall, somebody else that business hall service attitude has no how are you,
You know, my meaning is to think you come over and see and return
Is that I seek you
Serve a young lady:We don't need to be come over of, we problem-solving words
All pass business hall
Mobile user:Which business hall do you make me go to?
Serve a young lady:Is big south business hall in the door
Mobile user:Is big south door there the petty thief was too many, feared to give° my house's cat to steal
Serve a young lady:That in the business hall of your neighborhood can of
Mobile user:I went to, the that girl talked an attitude to still is fierce to than you alas
Serve a young lady:If that she doesn't give you solution, the words first your this
Problem, take ID card to move business hall to carry out to repair
Card, this is what we can make
Mobile user:My house's cat has no ID card
Serve a young lady:How are you, are you to repair card for you, still repair card for cat?
Mobile user:I ain't the problem that repairs card now, I does this cat Zha do?
Serve a young lady:How are you, cat how do to have no with us relational
Mobile user:There are your cards in that belly how to say with you have no
Relate to?
Serve a young lady:That card is what you let it eats into, with us ……
Mobile user:I ……I am sick!I feed its cat food, I still feed what card
Serve a young lady:That is concrete it is how go in we affirm not and clearly,
That you can not push this responsibility to move company, either, rightness
?
Mobile user:I ain't to push to move company, the problem is to eat into you
Card, to, no matter how it is now fact already belly inside
Is an ambulatory card isn't the card that unites, to, this fact
Have already existed
Serve a young lady:To, that even if is the card that ate an ambulation, ambulation will
To this representative director?
Mobile user:Not is to say to be responsible, you solved for me, I didn't also want
You are responsible, you solved for me and then had no a matter, rightness
, Our both partieses all compatibly order and solved and then had no a matter,
That solution not will you were responsible
Serve a young lady:Your good Sir, you aren't a problem-solving Tai first
Degree, now, if you think that this is to work out a problem ……
Mobile user:My Zha isn't solution of, I take ……cat to the business hall, I
Is impossible, I am to go to a , the somebody else talks an attitude that
The Yao is bad, I want to complain her, and it is many to don't looking at her card
Is little, don't know that she calls as well what, your hand your service attitude
Have already resulted in bad influence, that ……still want my Zha
Serve a young lady:How are you, at the feeling the words at the reason your cat how we be willing to
Settle is help you can not solve, if she is to say that you take a body
The certificate does card, she doesn't repair the words of card for you are her the rightness is not
Previously, if there is this problem, we affirm
Is serious to handle, but cat concrete how of words, we be willing to
Certainly have no way to solve of, where all make sense
Of mobile user:I feel to think at you my house's cat is affirmative to have no your the card be worth
Money, but I visit my house's cat worther money than your card, our key
The angle is different, your cards can create to accept benefit for you
Is smooth, my cat creates to accept big profits for you, to,
You don't want to always make card ……I repair not to repair card my doesn't matter
I feel that card doesn't matter also, I now that cat how
Do
Serve a young lady:How are you, that words cat like this is concrete why ate your card
That affirmation is that you manage by yourself not appropriate, be say to this
Cat ……
Mobile user:I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论