2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre uk g black to help is a

Tone, but silently conjectured the master elder brother's facial expression, slowly way:"See at the master elder brother, I am a rascal headman now, a mafia eldest brother, the deceit goes Ba City and collects a protection fee and fights Dou to beat, smuggle business ……in addition to drug I didn't touch now, the master elder brother just blamed my these words, I admit ……these affair, although isn't what I do in person, my under charge is mostly all doing this kind of affair currently."
"That you still have what say so much!"The master elder brother humed 1.
"Master elder brother, you listen to I say intact?"I positive color way:"A lot of affairs, not definitely be be like people to think so simplely.Stand on your position probably, you just watch from the sidelines and look on coldly surely and easily, but it is can hardly for you to understand the rights of the case.Your mood measures the standard of good and evil, is too much in brief."
"Talk nonsense!"The master elder brother smells speech immediately answer criticism:"Underworld still the type of docile?What good person does the underworld where have!"
"I have never said that I am a good person as well."I shake and still bear temperament slowly way:"But master elder brother, this is the bad person still little in the world?Like, in your eyes.All of the persons of underworld are bad eggs, should all be grasped, rope with the method, the police large-scalely sweeps black.Clear all of the secret society of these mafias clean, so ground words, outside the public order of the society like, on the street peace, have never stolen a chicken to touch a dog, have never fought Dou to beat, have never pulled to help knot parties, don't smuggle an illegal drug selling, don't contend for site, collect a protection fee.Don't force good family girl into prostitution, to?"
The "this ……" master elder brother could not say the words came ……but he though it is can hardly for facial expression to see, Be not willing to loosen.Just tightly bit at maxillary joint.Really, with the master elder brother's behavior, also have him since the childhood character, temper was come out by smoked pottery in the teacher door, let his person like this.Openly openings acknowledgement"is evil don't press just" is false, really have some to make him be getting more difficult.
I see he was stymied in questions by me, not from must just a little loosen tone.Just continue way:"So still that sentence ……even if is younger brother Shi, if I listenned to you, I immediately return to, under the handle knob of all of the person sent away and let all of them return to decent life, seeking a division of labour to make to the wharf of emollient spirit, have technique of be one one small work, have capital of do a small business, from now on law-abiding is a person.Don't walk mafia ……I make reference to here, not from must see a master elder brother, since the his ground facial expression saw, even he by himself is also feel that the affair like this absolutely isn't likely to take place.
I say with smile:"Like, we suppose, I the under charge Di fasten a ground of brothers No.200 person now, the younger brother of outer circle about 2,000!Even if I have skill and listenned to your to teach, then these more than 2,000 mafias members , under all in my request, also all repented and all turned over a new leaf ……I and don't say that affair like this' exactly hasing much and greatly may take place.We suppose first thus the ground circumstance is possible occurrence ……so, after?"I looking at the master elder brother's facial expression:"Even if I control a ground of big turn now helped to all return to decent life ……the big turn control of so many streets, so many street areas, the illegal bargain of so many undergrounds, the criminal offences all disappeared ……so, at big turn the street areas that control now, these site, can people really live happily?Really have no mafia?"
……"The master elder brother was also a word to also can not say it.
However I didn't intend to ask the master the elder brother with this problem Jie, immediately selfishly kept on saying:"Certainly can't!!Size secret society in Vancouver totally has more than tens!Even if I sent away a big turn, the big turn was getting more nonexistent, vacated of the site, immediately will have other secret societies into!So originally belong to a big turn sphere of influence hinterland site, all will afresh drive other black help to occupy!When the time comes, it is similar to have a ground of ruffian rascal the person will extort those businessmen, someone fights Dou to beat, someone steals a chicken to touch a dog, someone robs, someone does flesh business, someone sells illegal drugs ……everythings can't have any change!!"Looking at a master elder brother difficult the facial expression for seeing, I sighed tone and continued way:"Like, we back again 10,000 ……master elder brother, I say an exaggeration now!With my current of of position, the whole mafia influence of Vancouver, all in fact is to my Ma Shou is to look forward!Now younger brother I, simplicity with lend me five Yes this nickname, can in this place in Vancouver say a not two!"I tone part, cannot help but peeping out sharp point for several cents, Ao however way:This place in Vancouver, the nature was Canadian government to say to calculate in the daytime, but till evening ……hum is my Chen Yang to say calculate!"
The master elder brother smells speech, facial expression again is a change.
"But, even if my Chen Yang tried very hard to, it let the whole Vancouver of black helped members to all return to decent life ……I smile way:"If those Indian, Iran, Arab, white man, and China of other Chinatowns helps, all listenned to me and all returned to decent life not to do those mafia plots ……so, the whole Vancouver, have no mafia?"
I make reference to here and heavily sighed tone, then one word 1:"Certainly can't!!If Vancouver has no black help, so immediately, will have an innumerable of other of, other parts of country of black help, the mafia organization of other regions gets into this city and loot here of each time a piece of site!Need not how long time, so the whole still will become old ……"
Seeing the master elder brother's confidence has been already collapsed, I continue to say with smile:"So, even if I have 1-day-old skill, it lets the whole Canada of black helped to all disappear, whole Canada of black helped to all return to decent life ……so after?"
……From don't say."The master elder brother finally and thoroughly understood my meaning, he shook, my end that assumption, afraid of the idiocy listenned to will feel absurd.
Make an all of nation black all of a sudden to help to all return to decent life, you be I the saint sub- Jesus' among the living!!
The master elder brother breathed heavily several tones, his confidence drive I some kind of words fought about, not from get facial expression up peep out upset for several cents, however the master elder brother after all isn't a simpleton, he is in a short while a little bit upset, immediately from my words in established the next turn son to jump out, he saw my one eye:"Chen Yang, how other people are, I ignore,beats by dre uk, also so many beyond the power to care.I also know that being black to help is an impossible disappearance, but you, you are my younger brother Shi, I as long as saw you, make you not walk stray road good.Other people ……tell the truth, I am also so many beyond the power to care.I can not helplessly follow you closely to walk slanting road at least!"
"Is alas!"I intentionally sighed tone:"Master elder brother, so, your meaning BE'everyone from sweep ex- snow, ignore last frost of others tile', to?"
This words say of probably is to sharpen too much, the master elder brother listenned to, look in the eyes inside also not from get flash across one silk is embarrassed.However immediately he sinks a track:"Although this words wasn't good to listen,also could not took into account of so many thin.I am to offer my one person's dint, it was a penny to can make penny as far as possible.As long as you are willing to listen to me from now on escape from those dirties from kind, I equaled to save a person at least.It are my younger brother Shi to is much less you!With my one person's dint, also too many beyond the power to care, can advise a person to seek after the good, equal without a personal mistake go into stray road, always lead to sit on the sideline ignore!Chen Yang, I know those big truths you can say very much, I say however you, but I advised you today, equal this in the world without an underworld member, this always fact!!Exert me the ability, it is one person to can save one person, Be had a clear conscience to heart good!!!"
I listenned to and also could not helped in the heart some touched.The master elder brother's temperament really is some Be getting more dogmatic, but is also nowise cover up of fair and just!He like this of temperament, arrive really and have for several cents, the style of the ancient way hot bowel of the ancients, although and this world seem to be how much a bit inharmonious, have to let a life, either the esteem is for several cents!
This is like the person whom he is full of sense of righteousness like this in the world, is still more many more okay.
Just although I respect and admire him, his words I still can not listen to of.
"Master elder brother, I ask you one more question." Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论