2012年10月28日星期日

Monster Beats elDo you really thi

Lady:Sex?
Sovereign treasure:Men and women private:department?
Sovereign treasure:One lady:You mama's your surname?
Sovereign treasure:Go to
(Asked one big string of useless talk question again later on)
……
Lady:You have how many brotherses sister?Your parents still at?You say a words, I just want to hand over one more friend just before the personal interview formally starts.
Sovereign treasure:……#$!#$,Monster Beats!
(The lady starts asking)
……
(In the center the province goes to a professional technique and asks 5000 words)
……
Lady:You know not to know that what calculator network is technical term:"The Dang Dang Dang Dang Dang Dang?"Sound outside the words:Is the E text-Down of the download sovereign treasure:WhatThe Dang Dang Dang Dang?
Lady:The Dang getsThe Dang Dang Dang Dang Dang, Be(sing a way)
On-lyyou-!Ability companion I go to south ……
Sovereign treasure:Ah ……
Lady:On-lyyou-!
……
Accept award a gold I, dead tired you go and put together with all strength for the class in night!
……
Sovereign treasure:I really don't go, I say with you ……
Lady:On-On-!
Sovereign treasure:Ou your mama head!You had already finished don't finish!Everyone sees?This guy a long statement asks a mother-in-law mother the Ji Ji is slanting, the good elephant has a fly all day long, Weng ……sorry, isn't a , is a heap of fly to round you, Weng …Weng …Weng …Weng …fly to inside in your ear, Help!
(The sovereign treasure turns round to rush to appear publicly to try the spot)
Scene four:
The idea anticipates in, the first attempt is brushed, the sovereign treasure is unwilling, and then finds out the place of second examinations, sneaked in to accept appointment of crowd ……
Test an officer to see a sovereign treasure very noodles Be familiar to is doubt very much-
The female tests an officer:(still last time that)Classmate Pleases sit down!
Sovereign treasure:Young lady, your surname?
Test an officer:Xing Lin.
Sovereign treasure:, Originally you are my classmate to often say of"Lin Qing Xia".
Test an officer:Your classmate?
Sovereign treasure:It is the guy that was refused by you yesterday, called a sovereign treasure.
Test an officer:What about you?
Sovereign treasure:I am his twins' younger brother, call sovereign jade.
Test an officer:Sovereign treasure, sovereign jade?Want to fool me?
Sovereign treasure:Xi Xi, you are really a cleverness skillful.In fact my eldest brother really answers to the name of Qin Han, I am Qin Xiang Lin.
Test an officer:What do you come to do here?
Sovereign treasure:I ……I admire your company very much ……
So, sovereign treasure by dint of this sentence passed second examinations and only remained finally a procedure-mental state test.
Scene five:
The mental state tests-
Test an officer:(Is beaming with smiles to a few classmates that pass a few tests to only save behind)
Don't be nervous, my problem is easy(is public to do an easy facial expression to mean that I "receive" ……)
Test an officer:Ask a question, do you want to make a contract?
(Is public in every aspect and mutually Qu ……)
Test an officer:Who if the words thought you talk, don't say me how can anyone know do you think?Although you have much of sincerity ground to looking at me, but you still keep wanting to say that you think a label with me.Do you really think a label?That we heel your label!Feed, (suddenly point to student's A)
You are to really think a label?Do you really think a label?……
Student's A:I can not stand-!
(Pull out knife to commit suicide)
(Test an officer to turn a head to smile to eye student's B)
Student's B:-!
(Nervous breakdown)
Sovereign treasure:My Kao!I think a label.
Hence, very luckily, the sovereign treasure is admitted by the company and make a contract.
Scene six:
Make a contract after a week-the A company notify that the sovereign treasure meets again ……
Lead:Our decision breaks contract.
Sovereign treasure:, Why?!
Lead:Break contract to need reason?
Sovereign treasure:Don't need?
Lead:Need?
Sovereign treasure:Don't need?
Lead:Need?
Sovereign treasure:Don't need?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear jade bracelet elder sister:
How do you do.Although you I get along with difference generation, these can't influence me to you of admire of heart, I often imagination can be like your husband, Tang Ming Huang, similar and your under the moonlight and before flowers, wing to wing the double flies.(even totally bathe pure pond of China)But, I know that this is impossible, this is just one of my imagination.
We live in the different ages first, I again not elephant your husband so superstition.But science and technology of the modern can not reach as well to either make me return to big Tang's degree, otherwise, I will definitely take AK47 and come over from Duo in the your husband's hand you, even if he is Lord of the country, I am also not afraid.Because I admired you too much(you are so noble, use the phrase " love" to perhaps be unsuited to proper)
The elder sister of jade bracelet is expensive to is Chinese ancient four greatest beautieses, Be from nobility, but I?Say at the contemporary, being regarded as grass the people is a , be in the ancient times, also can be regarded as a poor scholar.(not to that Lee white, will laud the jade bracelet elder sister's beautiful looks)So I is very difficult you is close, I ain't the Lu mountain wild jungle loafer like that of Anne again, his person like that unexpectedly has the opportunity of one close Fang Ze, I thought of this, hate of gnash teeth in hatred.But he a toward enjoying success, can not find a southeast northwest.Afterwards for the sake of and your husband battle out an emperor.Being unexpectedly killed by own son is really what a suck.Afterwards his insurrection still indirectly causes the jade bracelet elder sister's death of a woman, drive Gao muscle man that dog eunuch hang to death.Read each time and this, I really living to eat its meat.I really want to take AK47 to return to big Tang, at that time Anne Lu mountain may not is dead in the his son's hand, also not is dead in your big Tang cheerful great commander Guo Zi Yi, Li Guang Bi's hand inside, but dead at under my contemporary most advanced gun.Probably does he also thank me?In case be killed and done not need to be subjected to big Tang Shi Da Dun's torture in person by the son, also free accept after thousand years the power of the high technology.Jade bracelet elder sister can also with one breath.
The elder sister of the jade bracelet, for expressing my love to you, I really think that dog eunuch Gao muscle man to die very miserably.He connects a dog all not equal to.Think those early years, he is humiliated by Li Bai, not just you jade bracelet the elder sister helped him an one breath and said something against him at your husband's in front, let him had during a lifetime just have no the place make and have to drink and finish drinking and then write poem complainant, so say have no you jade bracelet elder sister, Li Bai where can become China's greatest poet, not just the jade bracelet elder sister builds out all alone of, he wants to thank you be.Muscle man Gao the by all manners dedicate affability to you when you is in favor, can be your husband at is whether when killing you is hesitant but he advises your husband to make a firm decision.Still act as a Kuai son hand in person, no wonder that people all say, the eunuches are all abnormal.
The elder sister of the jade bracelet, in fact I know you most hate of is your husband, the posterity white resides to easily say well, "this hates continuing have no unique period", although more than 1,000 years pass by, but I still feel jade bracelet's elder sister to the hating of his mightiness idea.I really want to take special forces returns to, chase his emperor give Duo, let Li Bai, Guo Zi Yi unites ruling, probably big culture Tang in China will have been prospering down, down to date.He is medium interest Emperor from the fame, but cans say big Tang Xing is at the his hand, also the Wu is at the his hand.His by all manners supports his own position and even doesn't hesitate to sacrifice you, but he still kept coming off stage, his son deprived his right.Big Tang also still declined.He the wild diagram take those ancient times to call the parlance of Confucius, say I like this vindicate is to have no honesty and honor, but do you see him?He is a world the biggest sexual maniac, abnormal condition.The Confucius calls people go to Duo over own son's wife?He discovers your beautiful looks at a party, the by all means place the heart accumulates Lyu of want to get you.For getting you, he stops at nothing and re- sought for his son a , and then make you go to an in power private, afraid that the world person sneers at, I can be not afraid of him, I say he is a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论