2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre to experience tonigh

I died now, decade after, if you haven't forgotten that to agree on and went to an appointment for no one, be not?"
"So, if you say by yourself of, well on the hoof, know?All have to be well on the hoof anyway.―― Otherwise, I will hate yours."
Thousand leaves suddenly smiled.
"What do you smile?"Many farmlands handsome Mo Ming wonderfully asks.
"Nothing important.I suddenly discover that seem I do what, you will hate me ……many farmlands are handsome, you seemed to be already to once say so a lot of times."
Many farmlands were handsome to also smile:"Does this still use to say?Because you owed me."
Thousand leaves have some to puzzle that the ground asks:"Did I how can owe you?"
"Did you forget?More than five years ago, we for the first time while early meeting in the basketball building of Chuan Gao, you two words didn't say, clapped to walk my ball ……you was this not to owe me, what?"
"Admire,you forgot, what have you ever said at that time?You say first'I come to see my elder brother play ball and close you what matter?', Say again afterwards'the agent has what fantastic, is not do odd jobs?'……You say I listenned to, will can't get angry?"
"But you really is clapped to walk my ball, and, Be not willing to not only return to me, but also be my noodles, threw for a beautiful three cents, ball, make me have already suffered a defeat feeling for the first time usually ……so, you want always return the debt of that ball.If the words that isn't on the hoof, also still not?"When many farmlands were handsome to say so, is still one smiling of face idea.He is very happy, led for six years, thousand leaves met to that time their first time of matter, still remember so clearly, don't leave out any detail.
"The words wanted to calculate so clearly, many farmlands are handsome, you owe my more …… you forgot, you met me past every time and all wanted to say that kind of very mean words?Those words, don't harm a person?However, the last words just say to you, I pour is decide to agree with a half ……if isn't on the hoof, really is what also unable to do."
"That you also hate me, as long as I have to you a little bit not good, you hate me ……if in the future once I carelessly give°ed you to forget, you more hate me ……so, we evened off."
"Just don't even off.When the time comes, if you have already forgotten me, do I still keep aming hating you, at last even off?Many farmlands are handsome, you don't think your own cleverness, see me as simpleton ……I have no you to imagine so stupid."
Many farmlands were handsome to smile:"I didn't also feel that you are very stupid, I just think when you lose a vigilance and have you a little cheapness just ……you if is really so stupid, I am getting more nerve-racking.However, you sometimes like to pretend ignorance very much, this pours is make me a little bit can not stand ……I also have no you to imagine so immature.This, thousand leaves, you must remember."
"Okay, many farmland handsome adult, I will remember."Thousand leaves say with smile.She is in a short while silent, "many farmlands are handsome, you once said and arrived the time of the founder's day, I as long as smiling to walk to many farmlands and cherry well in front and said the words of a wish to them ……so, I should can set free ……by tonight, I still keep aming hesitating, don't know that oneself can win himself/herself by that time;Don't know as well, oneself has courage like this by that time.But now, I come to a decision, press you say of do ……probably many farmlands don't need my pardon, but I still should order what, for the sake of him, also for the sake of myself."
"I am very happy that you can think like this and prove at least that you had no white white to experience tonight, this breathtaking affairs ……I once said as well, by that time I will also at, so, you don't worry, if you suddenly stage fright, I will urge on yours in good time."
"Sound is really terror, seem to even have no way outs."
"You if always all so, in the future just be really even have no way outs ……thousand leaves, this is a count for much opportunity to you, you must catch, know?"
"It is all right.My meeting of."Thousand leaves say.Although can not anticipate to again see many farmlands letter, she will have how of mood, now, she really is next settled decision, with take leave for own senior high school ages.
She thinks, if many farmlands believed to really once like her, should will also hope to see her doing so.Since it is so, that not want to evade again, also not want to struggled again ……so, they can on that day, together the road that threw to return to once walk in the past up, then, with more easy carriage before go ……
Since have been already lost contact, bear in mind constantly with it, rather and thoroughly give up, mutually Be forgotten to river's lake, so,cheap beats by dre, next time reunion, probably can be also opposite on smiling, talk about the weather some kind of, then again turn round, respectively tie into huge ……
After turning round, can again and mistily recollection the other party youth of the likeness of the deceased smile a looks, every act and move, but henceforth and respectively various distresses in the life, hardships, still want to respectively experience, bear, since can not each other participates in, also can not each other supports.
She believes with many farmlands of this whole life, probably also so.
"Thousand leaves, tomorrow afternoon, I seek you at your school."
Listen to many farmland handsome this sentence, thousand leaves this just return to absolute being from the disorderly thoughts and feelings:"Need not.My father must I take a rest in the home for three days, so, I tomorrow can't go to school.―― I am all right of, you need not worry."
"That is all right.―― Hereafter say again."
"H'm, first and so.Good evening."
"Good evening."
Always chapter 154

(154)
Holidays third world noon, thousand leaves were foolish must be a bit boring in the home, then decided to go to street up take a walk.She walks to walk and walk to outside in a bookstore, hence the habitual ground stopped down.In the magazine before, she saw lately of she during the days in the senior high school most liked read of the selected essays magazine, then with took one read ten lines at one glance ground turn over.
Turn over to turn over, she suddenly saw the small poem of a translation.The topic of that small poem is 《three problems 》s.This unique name then drew on her a while, it made her take heart to in earnest keep on seeing:
"If say
The love can not keep on continuing again
So it
Really terminate?
If say
It will terminate
So it is at the beginning
Really is a love?
But if
It didn't terminate
So it is true
Can not keep on continuing again?"
After finishing reading, she is immediately stunned speechless.Once in a very long while stands over there, an on every occasion, be like drive who certainly the body sorcery is similar.She read that small poem after returning to absolute being 1 time wishes again, yes, if that time, she and ascend original sun an is true each other likes, so, really can say be over and then end?If really say the be over ended, so, at the beginning was they true each other to once like?Still have, that time, ascend original sun on putting forward first to break up, is that he thinks, they really can not keep on continuing again;Or he gave up hope to her and abruptly let they of that kind of did each other like to suddenly terminate?
If is the former, why break up after two years, is she still too agitated to rude in behavior while receiving his telephone?That expresses at least that at she is here, that kind of like to don't end and still continue ……but even if she likes to still continue towards ascending original sun an of, can if up once the original sun really have already terminated in two year agos for liking her, so, they of of that kind of once had of each other likes and also still avoid to can not help to want with each walk all come to an end?
But, that time, she didn't lead well and hard, and, giving up the contact is up the original sun is one carriage, not hers ……she not from think, up to now, ascending the original sun a short while can't still want to know she always true of viewpoint?Although probably have been not help matters, even may bother him current life, somehow or other, she still keeps feeling, he should want to know.
She bought that magazine and walked to outside in the bookstore and took out a cell phone and dialed now well luckily of telephone:"Now well, I am thousand leaves."
"Thousand leaves and elder sisters, I just thinking see you at your house.Although the ―― passed a telephone the day before yesterday, however, I still kept feeling and saw you, I would compare to have peace of mind."
"I was free.The ―― thanks you."Thousand leaf for a while, " now well, over there behind, ascend original he ……have a dozen to conduct electricity words back?"
"Certainly have.The sun of ―― one elder brother will come back from making a phone call weekly."
"So ……I think to be also Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论