2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre uk too many geologic ch

The look in the eyes is panic for a while ……after all, at present of the person is square Nan!
Was that to once make me don't already move, once haded the square Nan of a quarrel as well with me!
"Say you, you how can here of?"The square Nan looking at me:"You are in Vancouver, are everythings all good?"
"You ……do you know my affair in Vancouver?"I am some accident.
"H'm, basically, concerning your affair, as long as is Ze they know, I will find out to him.That friend of yours,beats by dre uk, Joe Ms. Joe be not still just have Vancouver ever lived a period of time?After she come back, your circumstance she will tell Ze, then, the Ze will also tell me ……I, will very hard record in mind."What she said is light, tone very earnest appearance.
My in the mind sighs, but endures complexion equanimity:"I come here is handle affairs ……H'm, probably led today, tomorrow will return to."
"That ……do you probably return to country in the short run?Return to a Nanking?"The square was full of a rare wing in the look in the eyes of the Nan.
"Perhaps ……can't."The facial expression that looking at her, I really cant not bear to the heart sprinkle to put out her hope like this, but still kept choosing to say true words.
"……" Square Nan lightly should 1.She suddenly soft-voiced way:"Probably, I the hopes that today didn't meet you."
Looking at my language fills of appearance, the square Nan suddenly arouses to move, she towards me loudly way:"I exactly will also be tormented to arrive when!!You are the only person who gave me a silk to hope!You are the only man who make me have one silk sense of security!I once made so great decision, I even came to a decision, even if be treated with the color taste by the owner, I also wanted to leave you, even if I discommoded myself at nearby!My imprecation of very what?Do I entertain wild hope very how?Chen Yang!You say!You say!!I just want to let I can see you every day, let the smell that I can smell in your body, let I ability in the mind many pence have peace of mind just!!But you, at I just from you here got one silk hope after ……you ……you but walk!Left my nearby, a walk is so far!!Is so long!"
She suddenly arouses to move, make me some surprised, however lookinging at her to knead is tight fist, the body shivers of appearance, there is some compunctions in my in the mind, cannot help but lightly handing her, soft-voiced way:"Execuse me, square Nan ……but you know, that under the circumstance, I have to leave."
"I know ……I know of ……I know everything."The square Nan starts a small voice weeping over again, she hangs a head the Wu wear a face, but tears still from point and sew in flowed out:"I know of, your leave is have no way ……I hate!Hate I why have no ability help you, having no way can make you stay."
She suddenly raises head and disregard of held tight my hand, on the that charmingly feminine and moving face of this woman, write at the moment full heart-broken, the tone imitates the flounder of an approaching death person of Buddha general ……

Chapter 128 【suddenly look back 】 (bottom)



"Why make me see you today ……why ……if I didn't see you, I can also reserve one silk mirage and leave one silk hope for oneself!But now?I saw you, you ……you but so cheerless to me!!Is several hundred to every day and night after night think of ……you walk of that period of time, I every evening is crying can not fallen asleep ……very not easy got your peaceful news, but you have already thrown me to empress in the brain ……you when Vancouver lives, you are in each one of Vancouver every day and night after night, can once thought of, in the domestic, there is also my such a woman, still just does everyday concern about you?"
"I ……" my true in the mind is getting more shocking!I almost a words all can not say it and looking at square Nan, this woman cries in my bosom one regiment, I suddenly feel, oneself really and perhaps owed this woman a lot of ……
"But today, I saw you ……probably I should happy?Is the satisfied?It's time to satisfy?But you are a few words, cancel the hope of my in the mind ……"square the Nan looking at me and peep out in look in the eyes to resent color for several cents:"Chen Yang, you why so cruel?You why can be all so good to other people, it happened that to I can so unique feeling?"
"Square ……square Nan."I finally change countenance, now also cans not considers of other, the hands embrace her shoulder, then positive color way:"Is not that I am cruel, not also me unique feeling is to you!The Nan of the square, my meaning, you probably misunderstood."
I sighed tone and made an effort to grasp her shoulder.Looking at eyes of the Nan of square, then way:"I don't know the Ze told you that I lead ground now is what kind of life, he told you how much, you know again how much!But I just want to tell you.Today of I, and at the beginning at local small five, have already had too many geologic changes to turn!I is no longer previously that Chen's sun!Even can say, I was no longer the Chen's sun that you once liked!These, do you understand?"
The square Nan stopped weeping over, she looking at me.I deeply absorbed tone and released her, then curled up sleeves, always book place that arrives upper arm, peep out arm of a pour to wind around of long long of as if centipede similar wound Ba:"See this?"I soft-voiced wry smile for a while:"Do you know.Wound Ba like this, I the body is up only 20 now.In addition there is still 3 playing bore!I lead now of is what living, do you know?"I stretch out one hands in her in front:"Did you see my ground this hands?The Nan of the square.I canned be your driver and drove for you in those early years and accompanied at you nearby, do household chores for you, even change a lamp bulb for you ……but now.This hands of mine do a ground of most affair, be soak in the blood, then deprive the other people's life!I.Is already the persons of an alignment depravity and hell!Is a butcher, dictator of cold blood, the notorious reputation Zhao Zhao ground mafia eldest brother ……these, do you understand?"
The Nan of the square is foolish to live, she stares at I saw very in a short while and looking at that ugly wound Ba of my armed and listenned to I say those cold of words.Then she grew crazy to onely jump, suddenly an embraced me, she suddenly try very hard to of stick at my body up.Then pressed to come over to for dear lifely try to kiss me on one's own initiative.
That is soft of take the lips of sweet breathing to stick to ascend me of time, that for an instant, I am really about to surrender.But I am still strong unfeeling medium the ground excite, my action is very slow-moving, but very resolute of, pushed away her.
"The Nan of the square, I want to make you knowing BE, I think that I can not give you happy and happy, so ……please forget me!"
The bosom middleman cringed for a while, she title looking at me, take one silk on the face unimaginable and despair of proud, then she is in sudden look in the eyes peep out a silk crazily, made an effort an one mouthful on my shoulder to keep on biting!
She bites to make an effort very much!Really make an effort!Even bit blood!Looking at a square the Nan raise head come, rosy double of lipses, the corner of mouth still remains one silk blood stain, these reflect the Chen wear her of heart-broken look in the eyes, take sad but beautiful for several cents ……
She made an effort to push away me, then fell to bump later on of run away.
I am self-effacing to sit down ……though this is exactly the result that I want, but really looking at a square the Nan disappoint to sadly leave, I suddenly also have a kind of unspeakable empty and exhausted.
"You don't should be such."Originally have been lying prone pack to sleep on the table of the Ze suddenly raise head, his face the top still have three to divide slightly drunk, but eyes are awake.
"Hum, you still say!"I depressed way:"You is intentionally I lead here to come of.I don't think square Nan, be in order not to condition like this ……alas, Ze, you don't should be such."
"Chen Yang, so I say that you don't understand a woman." The Ze sat to keep body:"You even don't understand the idea of the Nan of square ……H'm, you just of words I heard, you are to think that you are impossible now with her together, can not also Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论