2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre for acquainting with

Marvelously hope a skill Jean of square.We responded all of a sudden to come over and unexpectedly forgot to put on the sunglasses for her.
Skill Jean of square's hasing a guilty conscience a ground of pair of for a while head is lowly to go.I the hurry Lan is tight she, the hurried body elevator walks.That service young lady this just responds to come over, as to it's his staff member call a way:"Vivian?"
The skill Jean of square lightly useds elbow shot me, soft-voiced Chen way:"This dead settles, tomorrow's gossip magazine has write!All blame you, give° the somebody else's sunglasses to take off."By this time the elevator door opened, don't know whether too high cause, so Gao Yi Chuang's building, the elevator inside unexpectedly has no others at in.I a draw in the elevator to her, say with smile:"Put on not to go to you now."Say I picked up her sunglasses and prepare to put on for her.
However square skill the Jean's small mouth is one Jue, by hand live me, shake head a way:"See and then see, the somebody else loves how to write, do I just ignore!"I am stunned speechless all of a sudden, way:"Why!"The skill Jean of square looking at me, the sudden flash across in eye is a kind of intensely hot and matchless feeling Yan, unexpectedly the hands are a , embrace me all of a sudden, way:"Because, I miss you!"
I of a , way:"Do not, will there is supervision of, the meeting is seen ……" however square skill Jean don't mind what I said to put at, soon fall in the flying of high-speed elevator in, her mouth unexpectedly for a while dynasty I kissed to come over,cheap beats by dr dre.Wen Ruan's double lips immediately melted me and let me incubated to put long intensely hot state of mind to open for it setting off but all of a sudden.I also suddenly held close her and ruthlessly returned to kiss to pass by.
This was the third time her to kiss me.This kisses and formely all totally different, is a kind of completely have no taboo of pay, it kisses, even her tongue has already got into my mouth inside on her own initiative all of a sudden, with me hand over to tie up together.My brains is some faint, completely fan inebriate in her Chi to kiss in.The whole body feeling is hot like Fei, feels even if the whole all people in the worldses see also again don't relate to.I the handle knob stretched into from her clothes all of a sudden.Touch at she that is smooth to make people touch of the skin of the heart palpitates up.
Square skill Jean's mouth inside of a , but have no of brush-off, even lightly advise loose opened some body, allowed my hands more expediently to walk in her body upper stream.Mouth with me continue to hand over to tie up together.
Here fly soon but under of in the elevator, we all have 1 kind to lose heavy pleasant sensation.My right hand has already completely had no taboo again and wanton ground for a while press at her Wen Ruan's chest up, her bra is what lace side didn't add bottom, I can 100 divide 100 of feel she, the very hot breast is a such reality is as smooth as circle, even cans touch her milk point just in my center of palm of hand and rolls main force hardly Tu to rise.
I forbid the incitement of canning not stand this kind of not- general sensual desire any further, right hand lightly fall, lifted her bra all of a sudden, fondle press on the left milk that she has some light Zhan.Comfortable and matchless gentle and soft hand feeling lets I the desired impulse dash forward body.Push her all of a sudden tightly toward the wall inside the elevator, flounce an entwining of her tongue, lower the head for the desire with the mouth to contain to suck her nipple.
"Don't !"After the my mouth leaves her, the skill Jean of square seems to be for a while to wide awake from the faint and pushes away me all of a sudden, the double Sai takes red tunnel:"Your quality!Don't go, nothing doing here!"
I breathe heavily thick spirit, as if a wolf for being in heat, know that here is really not satisfactory naturally.Not from deep deep breathing several, once again embrace her while keeping in mind at, in her ear lightly way:"I want you!"
The skill Jean of square bit to bite lips, Chen the Nu ground hope me, didn't talk.Just the mouth gathered together to come over again, on the my mouth quickly on kissing quickly leave, then use almost low shout such as the gnat of voice lightly H'm a , awkward and shy tunnel:"You call Teng text handsome!Rightness?"
I order, soft track:"Did you finally think of?"Square skill Jean Qiao face up appear unimaginable facial expression again, hope me way:"In fact last year Christmas, I after coming back the hotel think of, really too unimaginable, I have never imagined, will with you such an unfamiliar must not ability again the unfamiliar person takes place so many matters."
The elevator stopped, this really was high speed to arrive ability not again high-speed elevator, because of now already very late, in the center unexpectedly also no one cut to stop, in less than a minute, we have already arrived the first floor.The skill Jean of square imitates return to reality all of a sudden, on leading sunglasses to put on from the my left hand the Ye, quickly wrap from the Ku inside take out a small circle hat, hat along with pull low.If not and cautiously see, also true not easy recognize she.In shooting the disguise technical ability of avoiding the dog Zi, she already 100 chains become a steel.
Her car stops the parking lot in the neighborhood.When I hurtled into a car with her at, see no one follow, 2 people this just all shouted that the ground loosenned atmosphere.The car wears to march forward noisy car sea, neon in the night club of both sides is shining, although the T City in the night there is no SH and HK of prosperous, have another a kind of leisurely beauty.Hope to go out from the car window, 101 mansions dash forward cloudy regions.Just an act in the elevator thinks of to still let the public jump not only.
"Want to take me to go to where?"I am to square skill Jean's way for driving.
The skill Jean of square says with smile:"The night market of T City is super and well-known of, I the belly is very hungry, don't eat some son not to go now!"I ha ha on smiling, way:"Somebody else for the celebration dinner that you do you don't go, but eat a light repast with me!"The skill Jean of square once stretches hand, choked 1 on my leg and humed a way:"Not just blame you!"I hurriedly remind her way:"Do not make, carefully drive.I see you drive a skill well bad of!" Her spirit again stretch hand to pound me, way:"I ain't you again, a full-time driver again, again is act from inside what absolute being explore!"
Suddenly having a little in my heart is gloomy, act from inside these two words, seem to be already gradually to disappear from my life.The skill Jean of square seems to see my air not to, strange way:"The text is handsome, what's the matter with you?BE isn't that I speak amiss what, the after the event that you said last time comes how?Have been already completed?"
I slowly shook to shake head and helplessly hoped a gorgeous street view outside the window, tiny sigh a way:"I don't know as well by myself, life's seeming has been playing a joke on me.Even I connect myself why will arrive at here, all can not remember clearly."
Square skill Jean the side head saw my one eye, light tone way:"I don't know to exactly take place on you what, but I have been thinking, you are a pretty strong person.I like yours, is this.Promise me, meet no matter what, never be so depressed, you still remember the time seeing you my beginning, how do you comfort mine?Everythings you tell me, all doesn't matter of, a lot of affairs, according to situation but go good."Say suddenly on smiling, way:"I let you listen to a song!"Say to press the resonance to ring, unexpectedly let out the old song for acquainting with 《 slow step life road 》.
"I finally reworked this song!"Once the skill Jean of square smile and follow music to lightly sing to match:"The Wu is nearby used to dispute, quickly appreciate the beauty is each , redeems a vow pledged sure of, the lovely view beautiful day is by the side of the feet."
I am stunned speechless, at the beginning hear with her on the car for a while Deng Li Jun, this song's scene present all of a sudden at at present.The skill Jean of square allows music ring, lightly way:"No matter opening isn't happy, we all want to go straight up, be not?I always for the sake of the work liked by I and make great effort, you are also, never give up easily."
Her voice voice is thus of move people, I long long vomited an one breath, say with smile:"I am all right of, you can say that again, the Wu is used to dispute what, the direction affirming according to oneself walks be!"Skill Jean of square a , way" is so quick and then invigorates?"I ordered to nod, way:"That's right, I will make great effort!Again difficult I will also stand down!"
On smiling, square's skill's Jean's Xi Xi's way:"This be I appreciate of you!Like, you want to eat what, I do east and conveniently celebrate me to cruise to play success today.We greatly eat!"I say with smile:"You know my doesn't matter of, be like a some person, literally steal in the convenient store a string of fish ball to eat and then satisfy so much!"Skill Jean of square of a scream, the small mouth is one Jue, open hand to grasp to me.Drive I a hold tight, lightly kissed for a while, soft track:"You want to eat what, I accompany you to eat what."
The night of T City Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论