2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Solo HD artian that the you

Just resume to come over gradually for 45 years, within 45 years, even I didn't be once seeing.His instauration came over now and put all of feelingses at your body up, can you, had you already thought the feeling of younger brother while thinking?"The eldest sister-in-law more says more quick, voice also more and more and loudly, and still take a point to weep over.
"I don't know that I don't know."The color dress is said by the eldest sister-in-law to also cry.
"You don't know that you don't know, that you know not to know these several days disappearing younger brother, probably not is have what matter, but hide secretly sad.The younger brother always all likes to cover up sad affair in mind, oneself is alone suffered, only afraid these several days his in the mind compare who all sad, otherwise his setting up to help the affair of setting up the city in the game impossibly don't even say to us 1."Eldest sister-in-law says to also start weeping over, since the childhood, the eldest sister-in-law is been far larger than old Mom and Dad to my pass, even compare any one persons to all have to be big.
"What to do then?How to do ……"the color dress be said by the eldest sister-in-law cry more gains and losses.
"Said well with the moon, he should not and so not reasonable."Week mother part comfort nearby of color dress, simultaneously toward eldest sister-in-law to say.
"Said!Have skill you say to go by yourselves, anyway I ignored."The eldest sister-in-law says to stand, on putting on the tears on the face, walk toward the outside.
"Fairy son, do you want to go where?"Old mama sees fairy son to go out and immediately asks a way.
"I seek younger brother to go, the younger brother is affirmative and doesn't know now that hiding there is secretly sad."The eldest sister-in-law finishes saying and then jilts a door but goes and stay still is weeping over of color dress, and become speechless of two both parties and parents.
The home is noisy get into a hot dispute, and I already a person walk the path between the mountain up, current of I, has no eldest sister-in-law says so sadly,Beats Solo HD, because is sad to lead, also doesn't matter of sad, although the heart is still very painful,the heart endures also pass by, but now I just and alone a person walk on the hill path.The affair in the game, I have already given an account to let to hope their whereabouts of month and chrysanthemum son to manage, I want to do now of just let own mood fall calm.
The whole world about has 1/3 people all to play games in 《Huan a life time 》 now, so arrives no matter where, will seem to be signs of human being rarely seen, this path is more silent unmanned, however there is no signs of human being, is also 1 kind to enjoy, can't have miscellaneous noisy noise as well as have the vexed person's lock matter, and can also let the Earth resume former breathing gradually.
Mountain path, day long no man runs about,Beats Detox, some miscellaneous grass Mans Teng already to grow in the road, the breathing of the surroundings also becomes more refreshing pleasant and walk the path is between the mountain up, have already grown a free of mind and happy of heart felling.
"The you of front please wait for a second."I just the milli- without aim or purpose visit Man on the path and suddenly and behind spread a burst of urgently call a voice, and voice as if ring out in the ear.Turn once the head see and see the whole body wear to dress up peculiar youth to really rush to come over toward me, however he rushes of speed very of quick, just- seen, still just 100 meters outside, can turn an eye to is my in the moment, and the noodles isn't red, spirit not hiss.
"Occupy?"I looking at the person of in front, from just the action expressed by him to see, this person was so quickly affirmative to is also a martial superior Lin, otherwise ran, a little bit more impossible asthma all have no.
"Would I like to ask for a while, is where here?"Very the that person politely asks a way.
"E Mei mountain in Sichuan."Really don't know this person is how, this mountain of E Mei is a national A class scenic area ah, this person unexpectedly doesn't know,Artist Series.
"E Mei mountain in Sichuan?Did this world change?"That person reads Dao very in whisper, although his voice is small, but I listen to clearly.
"That pleases again to ask, what world is this ?"If that person read Dao by himself[herself] finish, and then asked very very of depressed,is this guy's playing games to have fun getting more silly?Can not distinguish realistic world and game world?
"It is China in the realistic world here."For this kind of person, I don't really want to realize and finish saying to turn a voice to want to walk.
"Do not understand?"That person Nao the Nao is own back of the head, seem true disregard to solve my words.
=====================================
Xuan Huan new book in ghost valley, book 134221, everyone is free to see, it is said that having already had 200,000 to save a draft.
The fox of the female is disconsolate, book 52836, is accepting a female in the Zhao the PK ticket have a PK ticket repeatedly of hit 1.
Introduce one again to build on stilts historical novel, everyone's leisure can beat to send down time and mutually forget limits of the earth of, book 134981





The text chapter 244 summit of hill hole Martian
Renew time:2009-9-2319:18:52 chapter word numbers:2786

"E?That where person are you ?Can't be a Martian?"I drive that makes some muddle-headed dizzy brains also of.
"At under Huan star dust, the teacher book bosom works properly mountain, don't know what the Martian that the you points means?"That person towards me on embracing a boxing to say, he unexpectedly doesn't even understand Martians and seem be not the Mars comes of, but come from a certain cave, a legendary summit of hill hole person.
"E, I don't know as well, I walked and worshiped."For the person like this, my wanting to manage doesn't know as well how manage well, still early walk be made by him to be like an idiocy for being wonderful, otherwise affirming.
"The you waits bottom, I want to ask again bottom, was now when?"The Huan star dust caught up with my front to ask a way again.
"When?Don't you know to visit a sky?Now is many at 3:00 p.m.."I body up don't take watch 1 type, concrete time I don't know as well, but mostly still know what time of.
"Is many at 3:00 p.m.?Is that when?To, now is who be emperor?"The Huan star dust's answer toward me seems to be still to have some not to understand, there in no blame him, who call him is a summit of hill hole person, however now and is someone emperor?Seemed to be several a hundred years ago to just have.
"The emperor of now Xing Tang, however don't call now emperor, but call a chairman."Although I don't really like political, for the name of President I still know of, and at premier Chu is there also through often heard the chairman's name.
"Is Xing Tang emperor?Change toward changing generation?"Huan star dust oneself Rang Rang from the language, however he sees me to walk, and then makes track for to come up.
"Feed, you this how so vexed person ah, go away."See a Huan star a dust old to follow himself/herself, I not from ground fire, stretch hand will he to once the flank push, however the hand hadn't pushed, the Huan star dust moved out of the way first by himself/herself, he backward one Yang, averted from my hand, then again quickly anti- bounce back, seemed to be basically and never to once move.
"Your Shan not Shan."I know that this makes the guy of Huan star dust isn't a common guy, again old worry oneself, affirmation be not what good matter, probably is intentionally seek oneself to bother come, hence don't intend to be getting more polite with him as well.
"I still have a problem."Huan star dust again the openings say.
"Your problem is still really many, however I have no time to answer your question and evade confrontation with for me."Say I suddenly make moves and held tight the collar of dress of Huan star dust, then will it backward on throwing, threw its whole individual to fly backward, my strength doesn't calculate greatly, the Huan star dust can't fly, either how far, however I just wanted to turn round to walk a person, that Huan star dust still declined ground poured to fly back again, and then appeared at my at present.
"Seek dead!"See it be like to have no a matter, and then poured to fly back, and he action after coming back and previous similar, seem to basically be not thrown by me to fly, put clear be want to seek I bother of, so I more Don't mention it, make moves also need not excessive have scruples about, a recruit Long Zhua Shou dynasty Huan star the dust grasp, however the Huan star dust doesn't make me catch this time and retreated one step easily avert from.
"You, you this is why, at under just want to ask a few questions."Huan star the dust Be evading confrontation with my attack and still continuing to talk, feel to the person he performance ground light loose appearance, don't well seem to be completely me to present to mind.
"Hum!Fire away is saying."I have never moved hand and foot for a long time in the middle of the reality, someone makes he or she beat now, that need not Be getting more polite, the speed on the hand sped a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论