2012年11月26日星期一

Beats Solo HD e the star broker of

Smile.Wench, somebody else and I are to come to talk public affairs, you why?This guy now unexpectedly the vinegar vigorously and greatly got up, even want the vinegars of child to eat, really desperately.
After having a meal, I let the owner include all of Anne Qis to sit to in the sofa.
I stand to the LCD TV before the machine, so make in all seriousness horselaugh to say:"Today, I want to declare decision:We the purple Yun perfume company decide that Ms. Xie Qiu Lan that appoint us is our spokesperson of company product.And, our company will support the military advance circle of singers of Ms. Xie Qiu Lan!Underneath everyone Ms. Lan's speech of thanking the autumn is welcome!"
In addition to small cloud and autumn orchid, all people after finishing listenning to my words all drive surprised Be getting more foolish.Does the autumn orchid want to be a spokesperson?And prepare a military advance circle of singers?How to didn't reveal in advance some newses?But Rong Rong is also smile don't smile of hope me, close but gleam the shell Chi of precious stone sort ray of light to lightly bite delicate fragrant lips of powder.
My wry smile, for keep the wenches from beating I slip through the net, I hurriedly explained:"This decision was yesterday to just settle down of, so didn't notify to everyone in time, pleased everyone's pardon."
Which know that my words just finished saying, pure Yan, light snow and Rong three couch pillows of the Rong immediately were flown, the pure Yan returned call way:"Forgive your head!If today's affair, you too late notify to also forgive, this is yesterday's dated news!Take old smell Chong of news, this one of its offenses is also.The mental reservation doesn't report, this two of its offenseses are also.Chop logic it to go, this three of its offenseses are also.Three offenses combine to punish, Wei son you say you should He Zui?"
My wry smile wears 11 to pick up a couch pillow the bosom of putting back the female kid, say:"Yan Yan, can I be my conduct and actions to do an explanation?"
The pure Yan is treating to talk, but the light snow robs to say:"The elder sister of the Yan, make the elder brother explain for a while.Perhaps what real intentions does the elder brother have."
My smile says:"Light snow, real intentions is have no, however the elder brother pours is some tired Zhongs.I last night for the sake of today's affair, in the company always favour till midnight 2:00 just came back together with your elder sister Yun of?Yan Yan you say I must clench on midnight you to come down from the bed and yell to say:The little orchid does the generation of our company speech!I see if I do so, my head was as early as last night and then wased broken by you?We were 5:30s to go to factory this morning, in addition to we prepare to walk of how many, you who awake?How do I notify to you?I come back this afternoon but got drunk, still have no opportunity to notify toward you?"
The pure Yan is getting more foolish, whisper to say:"You again a little bit late say the affair harms clearly the somebody else blamed wrongly you.Hum, make reference to bottom still your wrong!"
I suddenly and violently sweat!Wench, did you give me the explanation opportunity in times before?Isn't words to just finish saying, I still just apology, you Pa in the Mao of fly Zhen to strike?Pour, what all is my wrong, wench you are really violent.
Small cloud hurriedly comes to transfer a topic for me and says:"Small Yan you don't entwine these affairs.Let's rather ask our future big star Ms. Xie Qiu Lan to announce the astral feeling of our own future now?"
The light snow Xi Xi smiles and shouts loudly a way:"Yes and yes!The elder sister of the orchid can get first a quite a few to my label, wait you to be getting more famous, I take this signature to send a person to do a gift, everyone is definitely happy tight!Xi Xi."
The autumn orchid is a bit awkward and shy, but brave of stand to the front, bow to everyone, the tiny smile says:"In fact I never what get into the plan of show biz.However, as long as our common elder brother needs me, I still keep gladly accepting.I really perform desire stronger, but I have never accepted professional vocal music of system to educate, for elder brother's request, only afraid can hardly attain."
I say:"Little orchid you aren't ever to once say you while studying at a high school, once took part in your voice training in bright pearl school joy class study of?That you still keep having already musted be basal."
The autumn orchid is some disgrace Nan of say:"Elder brother, that in fact for adding to divide effort for doing at Gao Kao.My home starts to me at my primary school period carrying on each kind of training with expect at test Gao of time become special features to living to add a cent.Within that more than ten yearses, I not only once learned vocal music, but also once learned to dance and painting.However result to say, learn dance biggest to my influence.I now of dance foundation is that period to beat down."
The Rong Rong has been very quiet and suddenly says at this time:"So say an orchid the elder sister still has certain theory of music foundation?Will know staff?"
The autumn orchid nods to say:"That is the affair that the primary school period has to attain.I know staff now still pretty quick of, get hold of a table basic can sing.However ……my sang achievement draw down."
Rong Rong says:"The elder sister of the orchid that isn't afraid.I listen to my wife's younger sister one make a musical friend to once say, as long as after in advance training for an around month, then receiving album song, can go direct to record sound Peng to try a sound.If several times trying a sense of sound to get is quite good, several times trying a sense of sound to get can start recording song.Generally an album, from prepare a technique processing, about two months around time.Certainly song's preparing time is what we can not control."
My surprise's saying:"Wench you go, almost 10,000!"
The Rong Rong shakes head to smile to say:"Elder brother, in fact I don't understand and just listen to a somebody else so on saying, briefly stick down to come to some related knowledge.If need, I tomorrow seek the friend of my wife's younger sister, first see for the elder sister of orchid her voice how lines piece is, how theory of music knowledge is.The image that matches with her again should choose music style, choose what music route, just can very quickly red."
Small cloud shakes head to marvel to say:"Wench you still don't understand, with us these are completely inexperienced to get an in a great mess person to compare with, you are absolutely about to become expert!"
Rong Rong says:"The elder sister doesn't want Kua Rong Rong, the Rong Rong really and not and greatly understands to this.However orchid I have already said with elder brother,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, elder sister's this legal case hand over to me the processing.I believe only and only 5,000,000 or so funds, two month time, orchid elder sister the ability be packed into the little diva of our GZ by me!Orchid elder sister so outstanding matchless beauty, once being horizontal to vacate a life time, in addition to Han Yong Xue, whose image also not equal to orchid elder sister!"
I smile to say:"I believe Rong Rong very much.The person of Rong Rong is vivid, relate to again not of the common run, doing this legal case will definitely succeed."
The autumn orchid also smiles to come over to embrace Rong Rong and smiles to say:"That elder sister hereafter depend our small geniuses."
The light snow then hard asks:"Rong Rong, do you prepare to do the orchid elder sister's broker hereafter,Beats Solo HD?"
The Rong Rong rushes toward Chi to smile to say:"The elder sister of snow, I think that the broker that do an orchid elder sister isn't greatly either may!If I did,cheap dr dre beats, only afraid became the star broker of whole country's least?"
I smile to say:"The star brokers of the whole world's least only afraid all probably!Want Rong Rong not do you compromise to break this record?"
The Rong Rong shakes head to smile to say:"Not, I isn't suitable for.Elder brother, and I, naturally is that kind of the person who hides in the behind.Wait I grow up how old only afraid sucher."
The light snow doesn't understand, hence asking of doubt Rong Rong:"You at say what hide in the behind?"
The pure Yan smiles to clap the cerebellum bag of light snow and says:"Our house for you return calculate innocent, Rong Rong compare adult all severe.Bond maid, you Rong younger sister Rong is to say her ah, the most suitable match at hide in the behind to play tricks."
Rong Rong spirit run to the bosom of pure Yan not to depend on, also scart the Yang Yang of pure Yan, make the process that the pure Yan starts screaming hysterically to shout loudly.I smile to obstruct to several times all have no idea the civil war of stopping these two witcheses, hence ignore it, but and small cloud, autumn orchid the company start to measure a related affair.
Pure Yan they after finishing making the but again run to come over us to join in the fun here.And the Rong Rong then suddenly and leisurely rise a light snow and say to let the light snow is also a singer.Although the light snow admires very much, eye in have a profound worry.I see in the eye, the heart bottom is some to feel pity on, again a bit sad.The at heart of light snow always has so a piece of shadow, this shadow is absolutely what we can not get rid of.I hope along with the horary passage, she because of painful of time consumedly of decrease, and pain and sufferings of the degree also consumedly lower.
As for let the light snow get into a show biz, I will never think, that will give the other people the Jie light snow to harm Ba of can Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论