2012年11月20日星期二

Facebook portant name so did

More than ten players that lay siege to me immediately frightened to disgrace, an among those break away more and then walk."Back quickly, is the Yang eyebrow sword sheath!"Is quite good, this guy still pretty has eyesight, ability from greatly recruit to up recognize out me, however he is to run quickly, can others because of blunt of too fierce, now want to back to be all too late.Hum, for this level, also think homicide in the scholar house explode a material, being not cautiously either to see the clear opponent is who, obviously be seek dead.I only used to greatly recruit at a time, among more than ten players, the first eye recognize, besides which, , I break away and then walk of that, return to remain outermost fourses still living, and they are all wildly infusing deep red, the grade real strenght differs really enough.
However they now infuse red also useless, back a few sneers spread, small wolf they just right one person's one sought a quasi- target to hurtle in the past, completely is that beats mercilessly to fall into water a dog power, the player that withdraw safety stays to I, true meeting Jian cheapness."The eldest brother don't begin,google, there are words saying so much!"A among those infuse a red player and discover the circumstance is far from good, quickly simultaneously avoid being seen the meteor shower flies over of sign paper, part connect a voice to entreat."The Hey Hey just laid siege to my eldest brother to start from you, we the nothing important say so much of.""Eldest brother, I am getting wronger, I hereafter don't dare any further ……oh, how do you still beat!"Meteor shower with originally ignore his to entreat, on the contrary take advantage o him to talk diverted, on connecting to jilt three blue flames, among them together and exact center the other party noodles door.The player that the safety withdraws sees a few brotherses is difficult, just wanted up help, my one horizontal Long Qiang, blocked him at part.
"The elder brothers son, don't walk, beat and then seek me, don't see others all busy?""Cough, Yang the big Xia is just and really the brotherses not to, gave offense to you, can also hang ten in the your hand how many, must spare no one?""Ha ha, I can have never said I is a big Xia, and works also usually all nothing important strong Xia manner, desperately can, leave to buy road money to go."I and him said so a few words, the small wolf attackstoned of the player shout loudly a , a few vital parts be been a little bit serial by his 100 bird dynasty Feng guns to stab at the noodles door, and chest...etc., immediately became white to only disappear, opposite muscle of this guy face a burst of have muscular spasms, the in the mind is very serious depressed.This world one superior the as a result is similar to the rumours, soft hard don't eat, is dead love of money, hear he now wealth all ascend hundred million, also so money-mad do what.However the circumstance in nowadays also allows of no him to think more and waits again in a short while and estimate to again hang a , so he quickly hurtles my one arch hand."Like, the brotherses recognized to plant and asked big Xia of Yang to let they all stop, how much , you open a price, as long as I can take of, absolutely all right."Wait of is your this sentence, I immediately to small wolf once they put a hand, they all stop an attack and all arrived to three guys leaving with the player that I negotiate nearby.
"Cough, this ……to, don't I still know what you call?""Yang big Xia, we however is some countryside mean persons, nothing important name, so didn't register as well, if you must form of address, call my stranger A."Stranger A?I top and bottom Chou his several eyes, the brain inside starts turning to have a turn.Originally I said money with him, was just a fun words, because I felt that since I also made Zhang Fei take a person just to come up, so these player affirmation was him meeting inside of, although was the hand that they moved first,have already been hanged more than tens by me, saw also call a face for flying at me up even if.Unexpectedly these players incredibly isn't to fly the person whom the horse unites, that is getting more strange, I make Zhang Fei's this boy urgently and in a hurry come up, not be for the sake of exploration capturing of area power, how can let people literally go toward in rush, and these people's real strenght also not strong, he have no does the truth block not to live?
"Eldest brother, you exactly intend to want with them how much , I see them this vice- poor and envious kind and estimate of too many, they don't rise.Not the Kui is to follow to steal handsome once did to sell Zang of the person of business, once the small wolf top and bottom conjecture the material on the other party body and basically make sure that they weren't fatty sheep, seeing my along while didn't talk, also thought that I am cutting and polishing to want how much , hurriedly moved over here to remind 1.
However he this voice can be not small, the stranger AN and moreover three survivors all heard, a face rose of is red, the but again doesn't dare to make a noise objection, stares at eyes at my body up.Seeing the facial expression on their face is afraid that I wanted to be little and meant that I feel that they are very poor and envious, and fear that I want many, let them love purse."Cough, this stranger elder brother, the problem of money isn't hasty, you want to ask you first, you are this grade war capability, is how kill incoming?"Once my words ask exit, small wolf they also felt strange, so the player of vegetables, how may polish off all of 40 terrible big kings of first floor, and I make Zhang Fei how can put them to come in again, this how many guys and he is relatives?
Stranger AN is waiting me opening bid, have never thought me will suddenly ask so question, stare blankly for a while just have some depressed answers."Yang big Xia, we compare of course not to calculate with you what, can ten how many persons kill one together strange, seem to be not too difficult either,Facebook, the private can kill can not Ru, have no call to humiliate so us?""Is killing one strange?You so many people come in, killed one strange?"The small wolf listens to him so on saying, immediately Zha shouts, I am blunt once he put a hand, then continue to ask.
"While coming in, you don't see an another player?""We is the path came over from the mountain, don't meet what person, discovered after coming in only a carry a meteor hammer of strange,cnn, don't also see other players."This is getting more strange, we delay in the underneath of time, also compare me to also make Zhang Fei come out a night half hour, how may all be missing, and here exactly is who strange kill of remained 1 to walk, is also a problem."Several, so, we arrive an outside first to go to, here will brush right away strange, etc. go out later we again say other."While seeing about want to brush strange I, so have no hasty continue to ask him, take person'ses like small wolf,etc cave, the stranger AN and three other guys at behind mutual a make expression of eyes, don't take advantage of an opportunity return journey, also followed to walk out.Have a little meaning, change other people affirmative run, this a few guys incredibly left, I had never taken first to manage them and hoped to watch from a distance everywhere outside the cave, indeed as expected a person all have no, surroundings quietness of, see to fly all of the persons whom the horse unites to withdraw to walk.Is regrettable is a country to fight area here, my argue to see technical ability invalid to player, otherwise can to where know these guys to go to, to, isn't a baby's dog's dung with small wolf to carry at, its nose to friendly make, at the right moment use now.
"The small wolf lets your babies smell, see me also call Zhang Fei to where walk.""Okay, the eldest brother, the dog, goes to place and sees and seek I also call Zhang Fei that trace that helps a person, what?You are incognizant I also call Zhang Fei is who, be just kill together with us strange, all over wear of is all black helmet of that."Cough, the wolf baby's dialogue of small wolf chases stranger AN of behind 4 people almost Qiang write, incredibly say that I make Zhang Fei is a silly big, this you is enough fierce, also Be not afraid of be heard behind spread.The dog's dung carries to in fact and early know the meaning of small wolf, it is to intentionally pack not to know, miss it, open Pans space out person more and turn a life time to come out is also that the king being evil to spoil gold wolf time immemorial has never thoughts host to have no so an article, old make him do the work of dog, how to don't order emotion.However dawdled along while, it still a shake three to sway of seek clues, because already the small wolf round have a gold wolf gun and estimate to don't understand again, affirmative must get to tie on the bottom."Yang big Xia, don't know that you still have a matter to ask us?"See I have been ignoring them, stranger A finally cannot helped but oneself to seek to come, Hey Hey, I am to want you to say by yourself, just you originally had opportunity to run road, but heel come out, affirmation occupied to think to measure with my company, so I intentionally suppressed them.
"Ha ha, not worried, wait small wolf to come back us company to measure your ransoms again.""Yang big Xia, I ain't this meaning.""?That you is what mean, don't even think ransoms to?""Can't, can't, money we affirm to, however, however ……" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论