2012年11月19日星期一

Artist Series Ground corpse

 "~~~ This spoony call ……" hasn't waited cloth thundered to finish saying he from the bed'Teng'of jumped all of a sudden, the drop of tear of canthus a jilted to change a very normal don't the least bit cry the voice of machine voice to say:"I call Si diagram.Database Sen ……is not the database Sen of pirate~~~do not misunderstand.I am also an evil sword private, also similar to Kevin is an entry-level sorcery the teacher add entry-level sword private ……"
"Good acting skill …… you didn't take a Si card shadow emperor of Europe is really too regrettable ……" looking at the facial expression of Si diagram to make people coulds not feel just weep aloud of is him.I am dark to beg for a way.
"All of you are nobilities~~~" I ask a way
"Right ……we three fortresses that all come from Ma Lai to depend on the west of the empire are three the household had small reputation ……is also a household of inherit a person ……to, that you?"The cloth thunder counter-questions a way.
"I?I am a knoll village from the Kai Luo's empire ……the old daddy have a few small money ……"I am wearing a smile to say.3 people didn't also doubt that the reliability of my words is after all like thus the person of life experience is in college Caspian Sea go to ……
"That what occupation are you ?Is a sword private?Sorcery teacher?Or evil sword private?"Kevin asks a way.
"Sorcery teacher ……pure sorcery teacher ……entry-level!!"I return to way.
"H'm~~~~See come out, the so weak body also isn't likely to be sword private ……"the shape foot have one meter 85 cloth thunders to say
"Got!You think every sword private all and you is this cow similar?"The Si diagram is slanting mouth strange voice the strange spirit say.In fact 3 people's height differs only a few.Just the cloth thunder and thin Kevin of whole body muscle and Si diagram compares with to a piece head greatly ascend many ……
"Who do you say?"
"Who answered I say who ……" Si figure a shape for picking up quarrel says.
"Total ratio whole body sparerib of all right?BE~~~~Say with other people while trying very hard to with other people~~~come!Come,Artist Series!See my one bone'Chuo'die you ……"good~~a bamboo pole killed a pair!!
"You*** stupid cow ……" Kevin starts denouncing openly.Momentary 3 people fought, with each other Jie harm Ba, I knew from their speech phrases the simple and honest cloth thunder of outward appearance is also similar to 2 people to like to steep a girl, just repeatedly fought and lost is feeling field up of'often bad general soldier', 19-year-old he has been still a place up to now male, so also drive 2 people the drama is called nobility in'the oldest place male'!!
Kevin then affectionate seed, from think is a feeling field cutthroat of he always with at 13 years old abducted a 16-year-old nobility that year of the young lady takes it as an honour in 3 people!!But be called'spoony'of the Si diagram is still really'spoony', whenever as he is seeing beauty he thinks the other party is definitely interesting to him, while the miserably bad brush-off will weep aloud to mourn by showing his for three minutes'first love', then will be as if nothing has occurred another to seek a target'still true should that old words-affectionate is heartless!!
And I still know ° from their words they threes are so-called'have small reputation'of the household unexpectedly can secretly manipulate 1,000,000 battalions that Ma Lai depends on the west of the empire fortress ……but their 3 people absolutely are the differents in the nobility, like to become friends with a civilian, like to fight Dou to beat, like in the slum to drink lousy inebriate, slovenly and untidy, be free from control, they are the rascals in the nobility in the eyes of the nobilities ……but thus of they but very to my appetite!!Their beat to make to let the benignity that I feel very imitate the Buddha knew for several years of friend, and I also start unbearablely having with them a have no one chatted and more chatted us more are speculations, the cloth thunder is an at this time'madness'of the viewpoint let we four lives of aftertime give connect at together ……
"Is not equal to let's become sworn!!"The cloth thunder suddenly and completely without a clue said 1.
"Wu~~~~Good idea!We before how didn't think?"Kevin agrees with this viewpoint very much.
"H'm~~~ we four brotherses become sworn today ……" Si diagram after heavily clapping my shoulder for a while says.
"Etc. ……four brotherses??"I ask a way.
"Anne …… we can't forget you ……" Si diagram says again.
"But ……"
"Have what good but of …… you know that that we will not mind you is a civilian of identity ……" Kevin says.
"I ain't this meaning …… I am to mean to say ……"
"Is not that this meaning is better to do!!"The Si another diagram words that interrupted me.
"Good!Good!Kneel down!!"The cloth thunder and Kevin one person the part give° me to press to kneel at ground up.
"Today we brothers 4 people knot for the different clan surname brothers here, don't beg to living with month in the same day at the same year but beg at the same year together month in the same day …… promote to become rich beauty is in the bosom ……" has never also waited I to suggest an opinion 3 people have already loudly said'super'special asseveration.
"If there is betrayal, five thunders bomb a crest ……"
"Be cut to pieces ……"
"Ground corpse wilderness ……"
"Ten thousand arrowses wear heart ……"
"Drink water to suffocate ……"
"Have a meal to choke dead ……"
"Be trampled by the beauty ……"
"Walk a car to bump dead ……"
"In fine is dead have no burial ground ……" last 3 people again unanimous opinion say.
"……" My simultaneously flowing cold sweat side Be dark to beg for a way:"Can't I enter thieves' lair??"



Chapter 5:fairy Di??Betty!!



In leading to the path of mirror lake my brain until still keep being placed in now'shut down'of status, because of at just many of my puzzling 3 become sworn brothers.More puzzlingly became among 4 people of Yao Zi ……
"Right bower, are you getting hower old??"After swearing, the cloth thunder ask a way.
"Is 18 years old ……how?"I a little bit respond not to come over.
"Is 18 years old?That at the right moment we are three bigger than you ……"listen to Kevin's words me an approbation of order to nod.Obviously I haven't noticed a problem of'seriousness'.
"That are you to when living?"3 people living with month in the same day at the same year.
"I am morning ……" responds that the intelligent Si diagram signs a horse to compete first say.
Kevin of"I am a dawn ……" is satisfied crafty to say with smile.
Kevin whom"Xi Xi Xi ……" seldom hears cloth thunder crafty to smile and Si diagram cans not help a little bit feeling nervous.
"I just led 12:00 ……so I was the biggest, I was an eldest brother!!"The cloth thunder satisfiedly says.
"I am old 2 …… in fact old two also quite good ……" Kevin says.
"I am old 3 …… anyway isn't an end my doesn't matter ……" Si figure one face doesn't matter says.
"But you are old~~~~~~!!"3 people point at my nose together voice to say ……
"Now that we became sworn ……that we rise a nickname how??"The Si diagram suggests an idea way.
"Good~~~that what nickname do you speak of??"Kevin asks a way.
"……"
"……"
"!Have ……you feel'Ma Lai Si Xias'how?"
"Four'blind'?"How do I listen to how to be of contrary opinion.
"Is not good!!Four Xias too soil order ……not equal to call four'dragon'!"Kevin says.
"……" I have no language dark beg for a way:"Is having to make wrong?Be not'blind'be'deaf'?Are two of you my physically handicapped person?"
"None of two of you goes ……see according to me call Ma Lai Si's swordsmans?"Keeping to all have no be willing to the cloth thunder of voice suddenly say,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.
"'Is mean'guest?"This is more malicious!!
"H'm~~~I also feel this quite good!!"The Si diagram nods to express consent.
"Must heel this'mean'be stained with together?"Being the youngest one identity is lowly, but critical point between life and death I have to announce an opinion.
"A sword word has what not good,Beats Solo HD?I pour to feel this name not bad ……good!So!Is minority of obedient to majority~~~~"Kevin claps my shoulder to say.
"……Is alas~~~ Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论