2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro h and speak of to I

Satisfied chance to enjoy seeing of time the handsome boys are placed in long-term □ ?
I am just matchless to sadly think, there white Zai and silver quarrel noisily again, two of him return be really don't eliminate to stop, tomorrow still hurriedly let white the Zai go home, otherwise can not want for several days, I have to appear the symptom of headache.
Once washed after hot springs return to, everyone at argent of the house stayed for a night, originally thought white the Zai will can not stand this kind of environment to stay to leave for a night, unexpectatively he not only employs a person to come over to repair house and unexpectedly buys to come back a lot of home articles on the second day and seem true plan to grow here,beats by dre pro.
For the way of doing of white Zai I be not very comprehension, however he since want to experience personally my nature of commons life to can't hamper, speak of come every day with everyone together open the life of happy heart also pretty happy of, I will also guide while being free white the Zai and silver is some brawl techniques, certainly, particularly cultivate object is white Yan, every day in addition to making him practice star absolute being to dance is romantic, I really can not bear with him to wield chopper and others' combat.





The invitation letter of text total captain
Renew time:2010-4-3013:25:02 chapter word numbers:5034

The day leads quickly, turning the eye has already led half for several months, I am teaching white Yan this day seven heavy cut shot, white Zai and silver from outside buy food back, see disgustingly dirty to take the shape of scar unclearly in two Human bodies, I knit the brows to say to 2 people:"Two of you should can't take advantage o my inattention to fight again?"
The white Zai closed lightly purse one's lips lips to take aim a silver one eye didn't answer, silver of face up then take consistent smiling face to say:"Just learn by exchanging views, it is my honor to can learn by exchanging views with the big young master of bad timber house."
Learn by exchanging views?Presumably silver again whole bad white Zai, compared with to accept the white Zai of regular education since the childhood, face to face crossed swords a silver nature isn't his opponent, but if spoke of a Yin person, with white Zai the personality of that pure impulse, again come ten must be played by the silver turn round and round, seeing today's circumstance should be white the Zai ate point Kui, however the silver shoulded don't also have how much cheap, these two kids can not make me save heart some?
My head started to be dull pain again, matchless think of database Luo in the heart of Luo and Yi road rice, those two kids are much good, although the personalities all isn't like child, always all lovely and obedient, don't more never once make antinomy in the inner part to let □heart.
These are two now ……the silver is O.K. some, in addition to seek so much white Zai bother still nothing important great problem, as far as the white Zai absolutely make me have a headache desperately and excite, irascibility at 1:00 wear of the fierce personality trouble me, completely is a not lovely kid!If only so also order, the problem is to plus a city pill that always provokes him silver that was really noisy, a for three days, five day one is all light, those two kids are absolutely natural enemies, 2 people seem to be for a day not to make a point what the matters all can not eat any more rice, hereafter still the opportunity to seek separate two of him, otherwise need not wait until blue dye □, two of him have to make a bloodshed affairs.
Later on supper my a person lies the turf-grass under the star sky up insolate moonlight, can a person alone want very easily the worry is naturally good friends with to cherish so much and speak of to I how so hard luck, so long-term have been being somebody else babysitter to wear, when can have handsome boy to look after me?
Just and sadly think, a plum flower of powder color delivers card suddenly of emergence at at present, the one who sit to just discover to deliver holding of card is silver, somehow or other the silver spoils some smiling faces unexpectedly seem to be surprising Wen Ya at the moonlight bottom, soft, he looking at me to use to belong to a youth special hear sounds to say so much:"See on the country fair today of and suit you very much."
Although some strange silvers why suddenly send me to deliver card, the other people's intention I am naturally good friends with to accept so much, I smile to thank just thinking once connected argent of gift, a hand but from in obstruction grab my hair card, I immediately knit the brows the host to that hand call way:"White Zai!Return to me!"
White Zai's looking at to doing work in the hand don't fine hair card is some mean of say:"Is the so rough thing also not bashful to send a person?The my bad timber house literally picks a jewelries all good than this, feeling, you want what kind of elegant decoration I send you like, affirmation than this good ascend 10,00000%."
See there is some unwillingnesses in the argent smiling face, I once robbed to deliver card dialogue Zai to say:"You talked to divide too much like this!Even if you send to me of again precious how again?That is you labor income of?This should is the silver to use oneself at ordinary times the labor accumulate money of Zan to buy to send to mine, the list is a priceless treasure with this intention!"
I say that doing not toward a silver on the hair the hair card is tiny to say with smile:"I like this to deliver card very much and thank you, silver!"
The smiling face of silver is thicker some, "need not polite, like good, be very grateful for your for these several days take care of have been really wanting to requite you, you always use the spice of plum flower at ordinary times, so I think that you should like the hair card of this kind of style."
I am hesitating to want to tell the truth me to in fact and never put on spice, haven't waited to decide that the white Zai has already aside said to me:"Do you like a plum flower?I hereafter make people grow a full cherry tree in the home, you see how?"
Does his house grow a cherry tree to have what relation with me?I felt my own again beginning painful and made sure today silver must be chase white the Zai was miserably whole, otherwise white Zai can't a strength of toward stem with silver, why the need for lead long me to also pull to come in, I am to always keep neutral.
BE considering how to solve the antinomy of 2 people's, sudden light of fire in the afar is blunt sky of, knit the brows to looking at that direction, the supper goes out for a walk behind of white Yan already from there run back anxious of call way:"Falsely!Is a lot of to falsely appear, look good terror!"
"White Yan!You look after two of him here, I see to in a short while come back."Touch to after death seem to be empty in the Lie of tiny quiver, I briefly say that the place that finish to set alight for the facing light of fire runs to ……
When I arrive at the spot the house there has already completely sunk into fire sea, and around flows soul street the residents are surprised and shout, cry Hao in the light of fire of voice sound also unusually miserably fierce, anyway still first fight a fire and just go, I didn't also take care of those falsely and with of the Azrael of combat, directly display and endure Shu water and escape pure wave of water and invoke a great deal of water and put out fire!
Appeared as guests once just fire fight member had falsely making a pounce upon of no time for waiting I, the Lie pulling out and no longer bear is empty, without extra trouble a row is falsely bellowing voice in easy of purify it, indeed as expected is quite goodly cut soul knife!
I just and happily appreciate the Lie is empty, there the Azrael have already soon arrived to can not hold up against, also no wonder that, although those all falsely aren't fierce, this a few Azraels really very vegetables, 1 will start a solution, besides which, , using leaving is whole shallow dozen hard chop down, there is also no team of cooperation spirit, several individuals gather together an only red artillery also enough and falsely one Qiang!
"Shoot to kill him!Absolute being gun!"
Shout the start to solve the language Lie gets empty of knife blade immediately the elongation nowise show consideration of pierce distance that falsely of mask, the results in battle of my dissatisfied foot I connects again again fierce toward those falsely a burst of sweep, several bottoms all purified they, indeed as expected not the Kui is to argently start a solution is severe!Think at the beginning the silver is outside a time of the peach of Chu Sen in the appearance that five images of brigade pair captains appear with the absolute being gun and sweep variation falsely cluster is to leave a deep impression for me, surprisingly oneself today also does ability COSPLAY feel very good once!
Just satisfied of looking at own results in battle, those Azraels in the distance have already discovered my existence, they see me am a facial expression with surprised look, then to I blunt come over, my nature can't stay to wait they to grasp me over there and display in a sudden body Shu several bottoms flung off them, however I also realize here not to can be getting more foolish, a little bit more intelligent Azrael as long as in this neighborhood a little bit a find out very quick can know my whereabouts.
Run the house plan of returning to the silver to make everyone run road, but foolish after the house seeing live half for several months becomes ruins at first, how in a short while disappeared this house seem once took place Ms 10 earthquake similar?
The horselaugh that I become nervous calls several people's name, until see the white Yan take two kid's peaces of from the bushes in the neighborhood in drilled out me to just loosen tone, immediately three from they Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论