2012年11月12日星期一

cheap beats by dre this time and defi

Am I really so hateful?Calculating isn't your a person either to hate me.Much you aren't much a , little you one is many."Leaf's chrysanthemum early has the viewpoint to think for the Yan orchid export spirit, and then listens to he say so, is also spirit upwards blunt, and then is a just born cow Du to stand in no fear of a tiger, a sword Tu goes toward square the glory sting go, way:"I want to revenge for the orchid elder sister."The square glory favour is stepped aside, way:"Younger sister, what are you dry?"Feng Wang Zhi Wei is tiny on smiling, then ignore this matter, the flower language Jie knows a square the glory contains wound, the favour comes forward to hold tight a leaf a chrysanthemum wrist way:"Younger sister, what are you dry?Has he still already harmed in the body.Saw last Rao at the elder sister him being this time?"
Leaf's chrysanthemum is surprisingly she can make moves and then grasped she's wrist, oneself basically moves not get, way:"Elder sister, you is with square the glory is together of?"Flower language Jie face ascend a red, way:"Younger sister your blah what?"Leaf chrysanthemum way:"You since be not and he is together of?Why to want to help this bad egg?The elder sister lets go and lets me teaches him for the elder sister of orchid."Square glory dark way:"In fact does the Feng king also want my knife of Duo?Is herself ashamed to begin with me, but lead her pupil to begin with me, then then has already lent a people Duo my knife?Is impossible, the Li temple lord can't be such of person of, but she why ignore?"Just thinking wear, leaf's chrysanthemum another sword stabbed to come up, originally the flower language Jie knows square the glory got hurt, leaf's chrysanthemum must be square glory opponent, drive she thus on saying, really released a her hand.The square glory listens to Feng a king just say to forbid to humiliate her again, is that to put oneself to be subjected to a dozen clearly?The favour lightly averted from again, way:"Younger sister, you misunderstood."
Leaf's chrysanthemum offended more tightly, way:"Just don't misunderstand you."Square the glory favour stretched hand to lightly move to open her to stab to come up of sword point, indeed as expected saw left Zhang shot of leaf's chrysanthemum come up, square glory lightly on smiling, don't step aside as well, the ground is an in this Zhang, the favour again oneself hereafter falls off to go and pour at ground up.Leaf's chrysanthemum also no longer also mutually offends and is one Yang the face, way:"See you dare to also humiliate an orchid elder sister next time."The flower language Jie favour starts to hand a square glory way:"Did that younger sister annoy to eliminate?"Leaf chrysanthemum way:"Do not close my matter again, I living what spirit, ask I orchid elder sister."The Yan orchid disgraces a way:"Chrysanthemum son, you do what ah?You want to grieve elder sister."Leaf's chrysanthemum didn't know to do amiss as well what, way:"The elder sister of the orchid, what did I do amiss?You blame me to have no malicious teach him?Like, this time the chrysanthemum son helps you malicious teach him, this time and definitely make him can not get up from lying position."Yan orchid way:"You didn't want to commit tomfoolery good?Square little Xia, really sorry.You don't want to trust up."
Square glory dark way:"She hates me but so talks with me, must see a Li temple the lord being getting more present."Way:"You as long as no longer living me to annoyed and then become.Just younger sister Ye beats me one Zhang, blames me a skill not equal to person."The flower language Jie secretly kneaded his meat again 1.The glory of the square light a , dark way:"I dropped a clanger again."Leaf's chrysanthemum hums one- track:"You even I also beat however, dare to give offense to an orchid elder sister, you are really recklessly and blindly do.The orchid elder sister is really a heart too like, spirit goes toward to swallow in belly, if I, I am early malicious to teach you."Is public be said by her in distress situation.Feng right way:"Like, square glory, I am having a matter to mutually beg.Hope you can promise."Square glory favour way:"Invite the Li temple lord order."Feng right way:"This matter and capital city ten names catch relevant, don't know you and create excellent produce is have enemy or have boon?"Square glory way:"Fully respect finish the elder generation have boon in me.Don't know a Li temple does the lord want to do what?"Feng right way:"And others?Is there friendship?"Square glory way:"It is really sorry, have no friendship."Feng right way:"Then it good.And in fact you are to do a friendly gesture without extra cost just, I don't not beg to beg you similar.I hope that you lead to open 10 people."


117th times double is gorgeous


Square glory dark way:"This is indeed as expected a friendly gesture without extra cost.In fact I first, , ten names catching will definitely seek mine.And then calculate them not to come to seek me, I also want to seek theirs."Way:"The Li temple lord really foretells things accurately.Completely know my circumstances."Feng Wang Cui Dao:"You are great I still Sun I?"The flower language Jie says with smile:"The square elder brother woulds be so, you not want to chase his words really then become."Feng right way:"See come still nearby of the person know Pi."Flower language Jie face ascend a red, heart way:"You also say this kind of of words."The favour doesn't dare to talk again.Feng king again way:"I also know I of the person's worry, but I can not help her.Spend miss, she can have no you generally and have blessing for cent."The flower language Jie is understand she says what, lo an eye abashed have his face raddens all over, lower the head of Yan orchid, way:"I don't understand Feng Wang Shuo what.I was also to have no father to have no since the childhood mother of person, have what blessing cent?"The Feng king says with smile:"Did not say this matter, said out that everyone is embarrassed.The glory of the square, I beg your business, you can remember."The flower language Jie light tone way:"The Li temple lord clearly makes the square elder brother be, but comes to say to beg."
The Feng king says with smile:" You will think, you love a your square elder brother,do not I love?In my heart, square glory's being then like me in person younger brother is general.I ain't painful he?"Square glory pleased way:"That I hereafter call your Li elder sister."Feng Wang Cui Dao:"Pei, I said you also really, I should only your elder sister, don't eat big Kui."Square glory favour way:"That calls an aunt."Feng right way:"Have already turned a big turn, and then come back.Is all right, I received your this nephew.I can also be stained with to order your light."The square glory says with smile:"Aunt really will play trick, I just was stained with the Feng king's light."The Feng king says with smile:"Now you canned be greatly and not and formerly.Remaining helps a lord, we leave."Hence walked with remaining peace to go out.
Square glory way:"They always say to then come and say to walk and then walk."Flower language Jie way:"Do you still want to stay her to protect you here?"Square glory way:"Their beginnings all to I thoroughly, but suddenly and then as incognizant then walk."The flower language Jie says with smile:"That you also learn them."The square glory says with smile:"Whom do I do with?Heel you?"The flower language Jie Chen way:"You dare."Square glory way:"The Li temple lord cans say that again, let's still leave here."The flower language Jie wanted to think a way:"H'm, anyway the adopted father can definitely find out ours.I pack luggage."The glory of the square fears that she occupies, with she goes.Flower language Jie face ascend a red, way:"Square elder brother, you are really bad.Forbid to follow me."The square glory favour beat his/her own one box on the ear, way:"I fear that you occupy, temporarily careless."Flower language Jie lightly on smiling, way:"You wait here, a short while then becomes, and, I lived here so long, can be free."Finish saying the guest room walks.
Square the glory lo wear living room in public, say with smile:"It is surprisingly you to still rush through quickly than me and really admire you.Isn't that the person of the parties of Kun Lun?Just I beat with Kun Lun seven sons a , how disappear you to help each other?The mountain of Kun Lun leaves a capital city to have a road?How so quick?Do obeisance a month to teach?Be getting more strange, spend how didn't the younger sister kill you?To, she didn't definitely see you, you still left at once, be discovered by her didn't the good fruit eats.More strange BE, sit so many persons with virtuous eminent family here, how return can sit so many persons of unorthodox slanting way?"Is public to all ignore his to taunt, seem to be all is waiting an opportunity.The square glory wants to drink to dissipate sorrows, but thinks of flower language Jie not to make oneself drink, way:"Is small two, best tea."The owner early knows a square the glory is a not easy to handle lord, otherwise can't the owners all fear him generally, the favour ascended in person the best tea come up, way:"Childe, this is the tea of best this store,cheap beats by dre, it is small to show filial obedience yours."Do not dare to want his money as well.
Square glory article tea, say with smile:"Is indeed as expected not general, unfortunately I am a boorish, also article not quality come."Owner's favour knows interest ground to back descend.Suddenly walk to come in 2 people, and is two women, age however 89-year-old shape, the facial appearance is very handsome beautiful, being partial to living a face the top is also cold handsome like ice, a pay sacred and inviolable, only I only shape.The 2 people taste goes toward inside the hall on sweeping, at square the glory in front stop under.Square glory dark way:"The person coming to my knife of two duos again, however before pour have never seen."2 people walk to the square glory in front, one female the Tu ground pull out sword but, at square once the glory in front row, and then take back sheath in, just way:"This seat we sat."The square glory says with smile:"This is the tea of best this store, you but Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论