2012年11月12日星期一

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre the Feng Luan into b

But very confident, know this time the tobacco have already spread to hinterland gradually as well, at two wide a take although the person of smoking is little, but also absolutely say not up seldom seen, and from gather treasure Zhai inside senior jade artisan the Fu carvings come out of snuff pot, there are also some effect of snuff, can absolutely beat ring, 1:00 of most, that be although I leave city teacher, but now I but is Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's hostile influence.
The enemy's enemy is a friend, the princes and dukes nobilities of this city teacher don't lack a smart person, and those people all pay attention to a fresh incitement, Kingdom Zhang's hasing a baby the snuff pot isn't an in the upper-class society of city teacher what secret, just most people all know that that is a rare baby, to inside of the fines develop of high-quality tobacco and those valuable herb medicines but know it very few.
And as long as I mix up some heroin that measures in the snuff, so glistening silver not just will drilling of darling to my pocket in?Thoughted of in the future bright"Qian Tu", I not from of smile.
"Think what?Smile so happily?"Sudden the Feng Luan nearby say at me.
"Do you when come out?"I cover with Feng Luan at the cape of my shoulders again upwards pull pull, this just the openings ask a way.
The Feng Luan looking at smiling of my gentleness to smile and answers to say:
"I just saw you one personal station in the ship's bow and feared that you catch cold, so took a clothes for you, who know and then see you a personal station don't know to be smiling what here."
Once I think, oneself just thinks the time of affair punctually the Feng Luan comes out to come of, may oneself has already sunk into YY, so neglected nearby of affair.
Hugged the Feng Luan into bosom in, I the sudden smile to ask a way:
"Is the just mutually male smiling face good-looking?"
The Feng Luan hears me so on asking and immediately smiled, be full of to smile an asking of idea way in her vision:
"Do not know mutually male want to listen to true words, still keep listenning to false words?"
I also the cajolery ground looking at Feng Luan and say with a smile:
"Say first leave words to listen to."
"Mutually Mr. just of smiling face very natural and unrestrained elegance, Qie body almost drive mutually male smiling face to infatuate with."
I not from of a bit smug, however leave the words are so good to listen, I estimate true words how not Be getting more pleasing to the ear, I by hand and lightly pare off for a while the tip of nose of Feng Luan, this just happily ask a way:
"What about true words?"
Feng Luan Chen strange Pie my one eye, say:
"You see for the not afraid person."
"Say quickly, the true words are what."
"True words, the true words are Mr.s to mutually just smile very craftily, !Is mutually male, the somebody else didn't dare ……"
"Let you run, see me holding tight you not to tidy up you ……"
The deck of the ship's bow up immediately rang out me and the Feng Luan pursue of Xi laughter.
Chapter 295 travel

Because went down south this time island in the mirror lake because lose support in my party in government court, the entire family moves, so the thing moving is also very many, the along the road turnovers trouble, the route of travel held up a lot.
Because is to take boat a line, straight-tempered we don't change to wagon again, but is to directly go out to sea,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, along the route of sea transportation slowly drives, underneath of the person have already sent news to go out, so when the mirror lake island parties comes over to render assistance of the boats and ships is early early of meet with us.
"Master, island top parties to render assistance of the person have already arrived."Wu Tang walked into berth to say.
I let go of the book in the hand, the openings asks a way:
"What are the madams all doing?"
Wu Tang hurriedly answers to say:
"Five madams harm again pleased, do a few madams all accompany over there."
I a hear if the orchid unexpectedly starts making again Be getting more pleased, in the heart not from of a tightly and hurriedly cross-examine a way:
"Five madams didn't occupy?"
"Do not occupy, I had already let to depend on fine also accompanied in the past."
Hear this, I finally trusted, because the order of small emperor has already come down, although is a bit helpless, but I still keep leaving city teacher on time, since Zhang Ju Ya is having already kept a wary eye on me, I still don't take advantage of an opportunity to hurriedly return to own mirror lake island, that I can is really the birthday person the old son commit suicide by hanging-get fed up with living!
If the affair of orchid was no longer a first time, and had Feng Luan they severals have already grown experience of accompany over there, so I just in the past see for a while, then hurriedly come out to stand to deck top, I want to see I to cost count the battleship created by 100,002 silvers, exactly and how of power and prestige.
Although say to is battleship, but actually, these are still the large boatswain shapes, although ban on foreign trade several years, the trade of overseas has already declined a lot and connect to take originally very flourishing Ming Dynasty shipbuilding industry Wei Mi also, but the camel of thin dead is than Ma Da Dun.Can make a large boatswain person is not in the minority.
Want to know at the beginning at the time that Ming Dynasty beginning founded a nation and bottom western of time, there is the treasure ship that were more than 1,000 tons of up to 100 loading capacities in the treasure ship, although in order not to draw the attention of imperial government and other people, but because island in the mirror lake top originally be made overseas business of, and at the beginning because I willing to give up flower silver, so a few merchantmans on the island were all displacement the large merchantman in 800 tons probably, and I also adopted the design of gunwale cannon door.Looked from the outward appearance like this, the whole ship just a shape just a little had a little a weird merchantman, but allowed who also wasn't likely to thought of that this was the battleship.
All of these is the battleship from Europe up gets of inspire, pack an artillery at under deck, and open cannon door in the ship body two sides, make the cannon able to shoot.
While doing not use.Cover in the cannon door close used to take to wring a chain in the cannon door.This is the progress of a cross over type to naval battle, certainly if my if the steamer can make, the steamer was also an epoch-making outcome, the one waters that closes to that time will be my world.
I looking at several cannons windows that have been already closed of ship bodies and not only have some energetic and daring in the heart.The behind of these window ways is a huge modern style power artillery, these artillery range and power all already exceed the big gun of European fire Chong have already quietly equiped top in island in the mirror lake currently, those huge city Nus have already just become some tools that confuse other people now.
Fight in the battlefield in, the power huge artillery still wants to defend city Nu to want than those strong ascend some, all of these are what Buddha mountain there produces in these two years of steel factories.Although the power is huge, but because is current of under the condition, the production of high-quality steel is very slow-moving, this also check and supervision the production of artillery.
I stand at the deck of the ship's bow top, looking at the ocean of at present amplitude, the mood is unprecedented relaxed.I know if the happy life has to be had great power backing to support, Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De why at clay-cold have a situation like that, not just because the person dead light puts out, he before heap the right mansion for setting up along with his death in a short instant of collapsed, so then the hostile influences in past canned quickly replace he.
Anyway, I all have been deeply concerned at heart to queen mother Lee's affairs, queen mother Lee's exploitation, the small emperor breaks the word to leave righteousness and all let I to Zhu Jia of these individual lost good will, although and queen mother Lee is in the imperial palace the Dian Luan pour Feng very stimulate, however say that the safe happy life is the most important to me.
Sudden once the shoulders sink, I return to absolute being and see the Niang in month is standing at my smile idea Ying however ground to looking at me nearby and see I turn head, she smiles to ask a way:
"Is mutually male, there is worry?"
I stretch hand month the Niang Lan went into a bosom and sighed to at a stretch say:
"Mutually Mr. is at present regarded as a quilt emperor to banish, hereafter perhaps is can not accompany you to return city teacher."
The month Niang gentleness looking at me, head the chest that leaned on me top, the soft voice says:
"That we can't go, month Niang how many sisters all keep you company on the island, I listen to the elder sister of Feng Luan, they say, is top in the island also very beautiful, don't know if is true?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"Although top in the island is beautiful, only the man has ambition at everywhere, you don't hope as well mutually Mr. is eventually old on island in the mirror lake from cradle to the grave."
The look in the eyes of month Niang was some to complicatedly see me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论