2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Detox thers does the son

Ma Hui walks.Come of time slow, return to pour tail wind, speed can also, I at 1:00 all have no again dare to stop over.Originally still thought to the Yuan Shu of seeing the life spring, wanted to think again calculate.Zhang Liao says very to, the fame is getting bigger, not a good affair.That what the North Sea the son of absolute being enough coax a person of, now again have and Sun Ce of a war, in case of ……calculate, these two years are still provinces province, don't play everywhere, after, have plenty of time to, otherwise, really ask for troublesome miserably.
However more than ten day, I returned to small Pei.Zhang Liao sees me, is really an exultation, Hey, he also worried to be getting more long-term so much.Wait our 2 to sit down, Zhang Liao just responds to come over, I am a person back.He is a surprised, quickly inquire:"How is the son jade what your a person comes back?You say of son righteousness?Can't ……"
I am a Hey Hey to keep smiling"four elder brothers didn't come back with me, he beat a river for Sun Ce east, lead for two years again say."
Zhang Liao is puzzling:"You are to say, too history Ci heel Sun Ce?"I smile:"Be not, four elder brothers leave a help as guest Qing of, after waiting son jade to find out an elder brother, again pick him up back."
What Zhang Liao listenned to received"ah, which have this kind of affair?Which there is the parlance to help to beat site?"
"Hey, why can not ah?Four elder brothers help for 23 years over there, Sun Ce exerted the friend's righteousness, and returned human feelings, two mutually feeling Yue, the son jade feels very well!"Zhang Liao doesn't talk.
I smile:"Zi Yu knows that the elder brother is to want to see four elder brothers, you trust, we want to meet sooner or later."Zhang Liao shook head:"Son jade, your behaviour too oddness, if the later son righteousness and river east is an enemy, Er how does etc. handle?"
"What does this have?Really that time, make four elder brothers and Sun Ce not oppose to would be."Zhang Liao's wry smile:"Is alas, each be lord for it of time, is that you can say to calculate!"I ha ha a smile:"Two elder brothers are even if each is its lord, only four elder brothers and Sun Ce Be not direct to would be to the battles, and then have difficult?"
"Is alas, say however you."Led a short moment:"That son jade, you hereafter have a plan?"
I understand Zhang Liao's meaning, however, I can't stay to wait Cao to hold to kill here:"Zi Yu wants to return to life light first, later affair, wait son elder brother dragon's whereabouts, then decision."", Listen to for many times son jade mention your elder brother, why do you separate with him?"Zhang Liao is very curious.
Once I listen to, it is to have never said to him to pour, right away said a part with the beginning and end of Zhao Yun and the affair of the You state occurrence, then said:"So, I am waiting my elder brother's news.Son jade to the elder brother swore of, I want to follow behind elder brother whole life one a life time."
Zhang Liao sighed:"That, son jade this can be here staying how many days ah?"I hope him to smile:"Two elder brothers, I am here stay first on the twoth return to life light, I afraid eldest brother and three elder brothers, there is also mother get excited.Once waited this day, I came back again to play more.Hey, do I still want to see general!"
The face ground of Zhang Liao Yi expects:"Son jade, rather you go to and only connected to come from the life they.Your artistic talent is so good, that eldest brother and three younger brothers affirmative also quite good of, our brothers helps a lord together Mr., achieve some kind of businesses, good?"
Admire, you also to Lyu Bu too loyal:"I just don't !Two elder brothers, does the son jade still think that you follow me to return to life light!However, I see you is to don't want to leave general and calculated, we don't say these first and waited son jade to come next time,Beats Detox, again say, not very good?"Zhang Liao has to shake head the language was not.I am to tell an offense, slept, really very tired get.
Wait I to awake from sleep, the color of the sky has been black, the belly is also hungry the Gu Gu call.Lightly get up, silently go out, Hey, still need to seek to order to eat!Just door, hear Zhang Liao's voice:"Son jade, you get up!"Immediately after, the candle light is getting brighter.Zhang Liao sits upright on the hall to looking at me.
I is on sticking out tongue, walked over to smile:"This, two elder brothers haven't taken a rest!"Zhang Liao smiled:"How?Felt hungry?Prepared feast for elder brother, etc. you!"My good will moves:", Two elder brothers too like, does the belly of the son jade just hungry Gu Gu call!"He is shaking a head to be pulled by me and then walk.
Indeed as expected, four the vegetableses are one soup, I know, here, this time, this feast was very flourishing.The altar wine that looking at table, I am only a pair of eyes to put, be not, I didn't drink for a long time very much:", The wine of the good joss-stick.How can anyone know the two elder brothers son jade likes drinking!"
Zhang Liao sees my two eyes putting bare appearance and feeling funny:"Do not know that you have this to love for elder brother.Hey, I just occasionally taste to this wine and feel very good, give a welcome party preparation for you especially."I am very excited:"Two elder brothers are really good to son jade!Hey, I come to taste., Good joss-stick."The good heavens is unexpectedly my Qin spring, too like, say so, Qin benefits others already the military advance Central plains started a market, that we aren't consumedly making money.
"Is alas, two elder brothers ah, this wine certain cost a lot!The son jade made the elder brother cost money."I drink an one mouthful and enjoy in retrospect to say.Zhang Liao Hei's Hey a smile:"Want ~only you to like good!"
I am lovely, pour full small wine cup for Zhang Liao right away:"Two elder brothers, the son jade thanks elder brother, I respect elder brother's one Zhong first."Zhang Liao's cachinnation:"Like, our brothers together drinks.""Hey Hey, dry."I also Don't mention it.
After several cup wine descend a belly, I eat to eat, there was problem.Zhang Liao looking at me:"Son jade, what's the matter with you?At present facial expression seem not right?"Which is what seem, basically not to, my body is best pain.Can't, the wound on the body how didn't°yet good benefit Suo?Harm this time of really badly, the strength of this plan is also a lot too big.
I endure:"Two elder brothers didn't occupy.May be to walk faster to rush through urgently for these several days, I was tired.H'm, have a little on the body tired."Zhang Liao shakes head:"Not to, your voices all changed.How exactly?But body top where uncomfortable?"My like two elder brothers, you don't ask, not very good?My sweat came down:"This, really have no what.Elder brother, I am really tired, didn't accompany an elder brother, you slowly drank, and I went first to sleep to admire."Not etc. Zhang Liao talks, I hurriedly run return room, silently vomit a people's blood, on the body just quite a few.True Shuai, alas, can not drink for at least a month.Carry an achievement after a week, sleep.Just, I didn't see, Zhang Liao saw the whole outside the window.
On the second day, I after waking up, having been comfortable on the body is a lot of.Zhang Liao isn't at home, I once called a little soldier of your home:"Do you know that yesterday's wine is where to buy?"He nods, path's keeping taking me am to the front of a store of city north.I see, this store isn't big, but is wine seller's place exclusively, business pretty red fire.
I come forward to ask a way:"Store house, here who is the owner of Qin spring wine?"That is small two lift an eye to hope me:"Want to buy Qin spring?Buy be.However, this wine sold out quickly, you wanted, quick."I say with smile:"That you don't want again go toward outside sold, all of me wanted."That waiter is one Leng, say with smile right away:"That you just come in first, I call an owner."I also Don't mention it, enter inside sat etc..
Not and in a short while, one person walked to come in.Once he see me and get a fright:"Childe, how did you ascend to come here?"I ha ha a smile:"How can not I come?Wang Li, you are afraid me come to don't become?"The stem of this king's dint but Qin Li's under charge will.He looking at my Hey Hey to keep smiling:"Is small of is an afraid childe there, just don't thought of that you can come.This, are we all asking about you!"
My at heart a tight:"Ask about me?Isn't a home to have an accident?"Wang Li says at once:"Have no, all quite goodly.Is two Yes don't trust a childe, let we come out of Hou, find out to order your news."I loosen tone:"You ah, the words don't say clearly and scared me."Wang Li Hei's Hey keeps smiling.
I say to him:"To, I come is have a matter to seek you.Yesterday, Zhang Liao's general here was to be not buying one altar Qin spring?"Wang Li's point nods:"If buy Qin spring, affirm here.We just explored the way this time and took not much, didn't give other wine shops."I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论