2012年11月12日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre solo of to hate ground t

I am still small, can't see everything at that time, but I can realize a mother of astonished and fear, also have the tears very salty flavor, my father closed mother for three days and listenned to servant say, my mother because the change that can not accept father, for the sake of business but whip a woman, this is the how bad behavior.Mother's embracing me doesn't want to eat as well and just cry and finally live to starve by table, the bosom feels disaffection 1-year-old I.Father isn't willing to take in me, the servant has to send to me my grandfather's house, grandfather although still being unlikely is bankrupt,he tooked a look me to knit the brows to say a words:'Is this the disaster that harms to kill her mother to grow, stay at in home why?'For making I not the influence come home the business of clan, they deliver me to study here, is waited on Hou my living by my mama's nearby the most loyal servant, teach the rite that should has for me.I 10-year-old that year, she gave me an elegant small book and told me that that is the mother idea to stay to my keepsake especially.I turn over to open it, top only have a row of characters:'A men if truely love her woman, is to absolutely can't hurt hers, so father doesn't love a mother.My dear daughter, you want to polish your eyes by yourself.'"The words make reference to here, almost the owners all listenned to the meaning in the words, winter 蕗 slowly way:"Hurt, so don't love, although the parlance like this has a little absolutely, can to your this kind of always careful person, I almost can affirm what I walked is a similar to mother road, fall in love with the person of an injury oneself."He Jian Fei suddenly shouts loudly a way:"Carefully!"The purple gold Bo sells but, prepared a wisp of hatred with the strongest toxicity in winter 蕗 as early as hand, took advantage o everyone unprepared fiercely spread to go out, Malicious ghost strong is listenning to heart in torment, where have what take precautions against, luckily He Jian Fei's purple gold Bo arrives to in time and blocked poisonous gas to return to, the winter 蕗 sees a sneak attack not to become and turn once the head grasp, farmland sound the Zhen grasped in the past.
The winter 蕗 is suddenly and slowly raised head, the long hair slowly spreads out to the both sides, a burst of strain of He Jian Fei, thinking will see what terror of bleed prospects, who know to peep out come of unexpectedly is a very beautiful and slender beautiful face, no wonder that the madness of so many factitiousnesses.Uncle Lee not from Be getting more foolish, he even doubts that he sees wrong, is clear to have two drops of huge drop of tears in the eyes of the winter 蕗 , even He Jian Fei also the Leng is over there, is feelings that absolutely disallows someone's field to appear in the ghost boundary, will absolutely weaken own power like this."Originally you have been knowing that I am to like yours, you incredibly still personally harm me, if you don't come, I probably have a day to is super to take off, you since come, I is all homicidal ghost forever!"Say, the long hair floats, the face has already become an abnormality terrible, the whole body is suffused with ascend a kind of blue."Sound son?!"He Jian Fei saw a farmland sound the Zhen to her Lue go, the surprised Nu handed over to gather, and the facial expression has already become very terrible and suddenly raises a volume:"Winter 蕗 , you listen to, if the sound son has what misfortune, don't blame me a cruel hand hot, I will make you painful thousand a life times ten thousand a life times, always be subjected to molestation!"The winter 蕗 listens to and roar with laughter 3 and lift a farmland sound Zhen to disappear in the deep place of Yuan ghost road.
"Sound son?"He Jian Fei's wanting don't think and then go toward in run, uncle Lee sees strong, also follow into in run.In the entrance left true or false strong.Is true strong hope to hit the ground to up is silent for a moment, at last and miserably say with smile:"Hey, I hard arrive at here, her connecting a positive eye don't also lead me.I have already lost existent meaning, Malicious ghost, you win."This sentence just finished speaking, his body then changed into light smoke curling up in the air spread to go, he didn't in time see Malicious ghost the strong two drops of tears is how to slowly permeate in to go in the mud.
"Originally she is to so love me, to so hate me again,Beats by Dr Dre solo, I ……" Malicious ghost strong squat down on the ground, dead life ground crest wear belly, make oneself not cry again to make a noise.
He Jian Fei didn't run several steps not from stop, the air is floated a woman shivers of cry a voice, have have no, is like the sound that the breeze once blew leaf again.The winter 蕗 has already completely had no that proud, kneel Yan noodles on the ground but cry, hear what Jian fly to come over, the Shu ground is once turned round, He Jian Fei got a fright while signing, where still have what beautiful trace, 2 are full of blood-red color eyes, long long line of Liaos tooth, white must be like the facial expression of dying the fish maw skin, be full of to hate ground to hope him:"I only is once thought a quiet life ……I ……I ……only is ……want to love a person well!Is this also wrong?Why will the final outcome be such?"None of He Jian Fei's atmosphereses dares, he knows that the 蕗 in winter has already about gone crazy and about faces the edge of nervous breakdown.The winter 蕗 is rapid to breathe heavily several tones, harsh voice way:"So, all of you are to want to harm mine, there is no god!I believe myself!Only have myself!Ha ha ha, only have myself!!You are subjected to dead!"Fly from white of the gusset immediately a long long of withered claw, keep to hurtle to He Jian Fei.The matter rises suddenly, He Jian Fei Cu cannot compares with to defend, listens to "Ca" ground a , if the blood notes, green grass ground the last one is blood-red.
"Sound son-!!Not ……"originally the farmland sound Zhen wakes up in time and flew a body up to block this claw.He Jian Fei delivered crazy the ground want to hurtle to come forward to go to, but the uncle Lee dead dead being just rushed through embraces.The withered claw wears chest but leads, Gu Gu but of red-blooded remit a small river.The farmland sound Zhen painfully pours on the ground, but the dead dead held tight the feet of winter 蕗 :"For ……why ……you always ……still not understand?You say old sky of to you ……unfair, in fact you but is the most happy woman in whole day!No matter is ……true strong ……still leave strong, all of them is ……similar so love you, a for the sake of and you put poison in to you together ……hand, another with die the Xun bury, old sky of have no ……betray you, always is that you are betraying yourself by yourself!"The moderate breezes is blown, on the road a burst of fragrance, let people feel in spring already not far.
A words let the 蕗 in winter think of while was living strong protected to how oneselfs was concerned with ?, and clay-cold strong how resolute brave definitely choose wearing a smile faced to die of recollection, before she remembered strong how killed her, how betrayed her, have never once thought these, for an instant suddenly realize, oneself originally bitterness bitterness' wanting the enemy root for requiting is a dream of nonentity.In this all arise from one wrong idea, originally already the perspicacious winter 蕗 Wu break transmigration of soul and change into a wisp of green smoke to spread.
"The sound son-sound son-" He Jian Fei rushes toward her to nearby start to embrace her and sees her the left chest wearing a big hole and having not saved very obviously.He Jian Fei feels the heart,such as knife, wring, the eye brims over with tears:"Sound son ……you ……you promise me, don't die, don't leave me.All blame me ……I should not drag along you into this affairs."
Farmland sound the Zhen Be hard to tackle ground of to stretch out a hand, gentle and softly daut He Jian Fei's hair:"Is not the God's way transmigration of soul what you speak?The teacher once says and solved bell to return beard to fasten a bell person.Yuan ghost the road rise because of outsider and necessarily also want to end on outsider.Now is thought, you are only in the middle I one is an outsider, all blame me idea too dull, have never thought this, want to be not you need not fee so many turns and twistses."
He Jian Fei sees her face being suffused with red glow at sunset and talking more and more and urgently and knowing to is to return to light to return to shine on and cannot helping but embracing her to weep aloud:"You ……you don't want to walk, you once said and marry mine ……you can not talk but have no letter!You wait ……I ……I come to magic trick to save you!"The farmland sound Zhen listens to he speak of things of the past, the pale face once put on one as well silk more pale tide red way:"Do not be sad!Although I destine to decree by destiny to have no with you, ……the God can make me find out you, it is to my biggest boon to grant.I if again extravagant, even allow of no skies I.I hope to bury me after walking here, first, can see you every day, second, can take care of those ghosts that lead road."Make reference to here, not from violent cough, and then vomit two people's blood.He Jian Fei dies the life shut eyes, but still can not obstruct flowing of drop of tear bottom, at the moment he want to become to fly ash to follow a farmland sound Zhen to leave together.Farmland sound the Zhen was rapid to breathe heavily an one breath of way:"Be getting more useless, I should walk.There are a words having been wanting to tell you, have been all having no courageous, but now don't speak, hereafter have no opportunity.The Jian flies, I ……love ……"the pure white Xian hand silently slide from He Jian Fei and put in being that piece of and being dyed a red land by the blood.One gust wind Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论