2013年1月20日星期日

Facebook d here for 56 years

Is the market for this ah, tell you, last night, there is individual quarreling noisily here, be grasped by the police department to, haven't come out now."
The small plum exactly comes out from the village, the timidity is afraid of getting into trouble, a while be intimidated by the ice Ying.But at the thought of Liu Yan Ni wants a husband who capture he or she and anxiously asks a way:"Why do you want to rend away my husband.As I see it, was what he put forward first to divorce with you at that time, Milan sought afterwards, Milan with after he divorced, he just got married with me, I a village come of woman, very not easy sought a city of husband Li, nice day just led for several days, you unfeeling nearby captured from I he.Although I lived here for 56 years, here a close relatives also have no, if he and I divorced, I connect a places for stopping for a rest all have no, don't you feel that I have mercy on?"
Make reference to a sadness, little Lee controls not to live, tearful shed tears, also want to say again, but sob could not say words.
Liu Yan Ni isn't angered anti- pleased, signal hint the ice Ying pulls her to the sofa to sit down, then again call the ice Ying go fetch a bottle of ice black tea for her, the Ning passes a her hand after opening.
Small plum does the positive thirst write and once connected bottle Yang to infuse two people since the face.Liu Yan Ni sits at her ask a way nearby:"You is how find out here, is a white treasure mountain to tell yours?"
"Be not, is Lisa, is wife Hou of yellow secretary."
"Does she tell yours in the telephone?"
"Not, in the home, in her home.That villa is well big, much bigger than the original house.I want there is a house here, don't want to live villa, can you even want this right to capture."The logic that the small plum talks has a little disorder, but the slightest doesn't influence Liu Yan Ni and the comprehension of ice Ying.Wait small plum to finish saying, Liu Yan Ni just explains and convinces her to say:"You want that regardless is you or the Milan is all empress comer.In our three individuals, only I am him legally married of wife.Our divorcing isn't also another, be because a few words, I came back now, certainly you want to render up me to him.I once found out, you were to have no alternative to just marry his."
"But he wants to divorce with me, I connect of place all have no, how should I do?"
Once Liu Yan Ni clap thigh and say:"Is not my good younger sister this small matter?I already think for you like, I once said to him today, he compensates you 100,000 dollars.You since came today, I again do some concession,Facebook, make him render up you to the house.You think ah, that is a not small yard, probably stiller big than Huang Jiang He's villa, be worth many money, little say also get several 100,000.You had a house, again rich, with your outlooking, good man many of BE."
Also really don't say, Liu Yan Ni's words really have a function.Once the small plum hear to compensate oneself to lose and leave the yard to oneself again, stand up to in earnest ask a way:"Is what you said true?"
"You trust, at you with before he divorce, I want him to write agreement to you, he wants to renege when the time comes, and you have a lawsuit with him."
Is original toward once the small plum that Liu Yan Ni sends a punitive expedition hear to have a so big advantage, already the pleased hopes outside.Wait she to thoroughly understand Liu Yan Ni's words, say:"If true ability so, I leave with him.When the time comes, I pick up parents all, let their the empress half generation the son spend in the city and also enjoy the city inside person's life.".
Your message which afraid just a , will become the power that the author creates, the pleasing is hard more power to you for author!

Chapter 658 is reunion and reconciliation is a drama(4)
Is many at 8:00 a.m., the detention room of police department.
The sun in cold autumn icily once wore the iron bar of window to shine on to come in and at the right moment shone on on Wu Li's face,google.He the face of originally black You You because of drink, again hungry a night but seem to be hoariness, Zha a see be like big to get sick 1.He by the wall sits, the hair is untidy to be like bird's nest, in poor fettle.He ten thousand ten thousand don't thought of, went to hotel to seek a wife, but put across oneself an uncompleted crime suspect.
The light in white shines on eyes, he is negative to only see go, sees the iron bar dye white.The sunlight is dazzling, the iron bar in white is imagined by Wu Li a chase benefit sword, all put on own center of the chest.
He not the ability be wronged like this, he wants to shout Yuan, he wants to have a conversation with the person of police department, and he wants to tell them to say:"I am a president, I once was subjected to good education, my wife was very beautiful, I can't do the filth matter of rascal practical ability only, I want a protest, I don't want to live a jail, I want to go home and go home together with wife ……"
Hence, Wu Li hands wall uprising and grasp the thread reinforcing bar of iron gate outward yell a way:"Bearer, I want to go out, you put me to go out, the school needs me, my wife needs me, my mother still just the home wait me and put me to go out."
Shout oneslef hoarse of and shouted to break throat, nobody reason.
From yesterday to now, he has never drunk a drop of water, the throat is very thirsty, the voice also has a little hoarse.
The person of police department also just went to work, they ate to love in the home made-up meal, sent to kid a school, once kissed the other party, or beat a car or rode bike, like fun came to go to work.Some persons heard the voice of shouting of Wu Li, they didn't angry, didn't even get angry.Here, the suspect cry is the business of common sight.Wu Li still keeps just yelling several voices, this not calculate what big of action, have of the person is here once be subjected to not narrow and small space of restrain, bump head on the wall or iron gate up, Mao Mao of or Dong Dong of ring, as usual nobody reason.Their dead not, because none of ordinary people wants to die.Even if died,is an afraid of punishment suicide, don't close a police department what matter.The social crud like this died and then died and died a tortoise, the river inside as usual has terrapin, the ocean inside as usual has tortoise, the Earth as usual turns, the sun as usual comes out from the east, and the nothing important is fantastic.
A moment at 8:00, detain the door of room be opened, Zhao Yi Shan takes a little police egg son to walk to come in.
Wu Li sees Zhao Yi Shan and be like at darkly in saw the first light of day of dawn, he grasps Zhao Yi Shan's arm and puts out strength ground to rock two times, then anxiously asks a way:"You can't wrong a good person of, I know that you can't wrong a good person of, your survey knew, I not was to make, you want to put me to go out is be not?"
Despairing eyes inside bright the glow-in-the-dark of hope, Wu Li was like to change an individual, on turning over Yan not to pull several Song kinds, vigorous.
"You say very fascinatingly, can you exactitude half, we can't wrong a good person, but in no case will pass a bad person as well."
Zhao Yi Shan's words are icy, Wu Li prepared to feel far from good,cnn.
Indeed as expected, Zhao Yi Shan opens official document to clip, from in take out a piece of paper box a pen, then at quiet say to Wu Li:"I formally tell you, you were imprisonned by the pertaining to crime, please sign here."
"I don't sign, you got mistake, I sought my wife, I not is make."
"The nobody says that you are to make."
"Why want Xing Ju I?"
"You are a crime suspect."
Wu Li Yi listens to, the Tan sits on the ground.
"Signing, your label not the labels are all similar, label can also fall an attitude to like."
Wu Li signed.He isn't the person of impassability reason, he knows that the police department handles a case procedure, now that makes him sign, his label doesn't sign all similar.
Wu Li Qian finishes a word, the police egg son takes out glow-in-the-dark flickering Kao son from the waist, expertly Kao at Wu Li's hand up.
The Mao of iron gate is a voice to ring very much very clear and crisp, be like the bullet is from the barrel of gun in leap explosion of voice.Wu Li fears ground a surprised, by instinct touch head, then see a hand, there is up no blood stain.Shake head again, although is muddled to sink,still have consciousness.
He knows that he is still on the hoof.The first matter that thought of first be, if he is true of be shot to death, he hopes to advance the verdict of receiving the under sentence of death.Then he will fear.The best way is to shoot to death his person to take advantage o his inattention when he have a meal, silently from the gun is from the cleft of prison bars in stretch to come in, then take aim at him Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论