2012年12月9日星期日

google ngs to do Zha

Dai Jinchuan to communicate and take things directly through Ji Wen and there, gave Dai Jinchuan a great deal of passive ,it also has the potential to affect Zhou Changping and Deputy Secretary of the top wrestling million , relationresultWeek secretary ,then I do some ill-considered ,doing too impatient ,I review , relationresultHey ,this is in the home ,and not in the office ,need not review ,in Jinchuan ,I will have the opportunity to ask him about the overall, you are still good ,no wonder the high ministers would take his only son also put you in here ,he is still very good week long pendulum his words said Zhou Changping made Chen Ning nervous mood slowly settled ,Zhang Youhua also timely to throw to Chen Ningyi Chen Ning quickly got up cigarette to Zhang Youhua ,Zhou Changping point, see * * have their own point, finally point on his own cigarette , relationresultZhang Youhua andZhou Changping exchanged glances ,Zhang Youhua said: there according to reason ,should not let me speak first, but I still want to ask, you and Zhang Nan, when do you intend to do ?You see you or for two years ,it is time to do it , relationresultChen Ningfelt a thrill of jerks ,although each home ,his parents are always urging her to get married, but Chen Ning himself was not ready for a while now ,and Zhang Nan ,but every time anything about marriage ,Chen Ning eyes always come out of Hu Qiu moon shadow ,after all, Hu Qiuyue Chen Ning is the first woman also ,for the first married woman , relationresultSay something,though the double pass by the end of the campaign ,but Lao Wan or hope you brothers and sisters to pass investment ,after all, love now monthly ranking is one hundred outside here for another night ,love and more ,about five or six kilobytes .
Lao Wan nothing else can we return ,is to ensure that every day more than 9000 update ,the weekend will be burst ( to be continued ,such as for his funeral, please visit www**m ,section more ,support author ,support the genuine reading !) , relationresultThe body of the 114th chapterto be married , relationresultUpdate: 2009-10-920:58:48 chapter number :4932 , relationresultUncle,I just did not work for several years ,various aspects have not have married marriage ,I am afraid I will be wronged Zhang Nan said Chen Ning write in ornate style , relationresultWhat do not have the condition ,my daughter, do not pay attention to this ,when I and Raider is also the two single beds and together ,just get married again, Zhang Nan visited your home several times ,I heard your parents for her very satisfied ,I can always get things done .
mean what one says is always the people ,today consulted Chen Ning ,is also very highly of Chen Ning. , relationresultYes ,Chen Ning ,you also have a secretary of county Party committee ,for the promotion and appointment of cadres ,was already married ,have a stable family, it is on a very important ,google,I look at you and Nan Nan.
,or take the time to do . even in circumference one side says , relationresultZhang Youhuaand Zhou Changping both spoke, not by Chen Ning said no, had to say back with their parents to discuss ,how to do , relationresult,Chen Ning ,the Spring Festival is still have a several day holiday ,I sent for you parents received south ,we both see a face, again specific to you two things to discuss ,look what choose a kind of life ,put your things to do .
Zhang Youhua is an acute ,see Chen Ning agree to get married ,just need to consult with your parents ,he said , relationresultChen Ninghearts although some resistance to marriage ,but now the trend has been set ,it had to be nodded in agreement , relationresultAfter the phonefrom Chen Ning ,Chen Chen father ,mother is very excited ,one is because of ,his son finally decided to get married ,they had a grandson of hope second is because of his in-laws ,I will send someone to please his deputy commander had to go south with son and Zhang Nan , relationresultChenfather Chen Mu are ordinary people ,have never seen such as Zhang Youhua generals ,not very nervous ,a lot of well being asked Chen Jiang see relatives should pay attention to what ,to get something to eat , relationresultDad ,mum and you are my parents ,you come and general Zhang a matter I and Zhang Nan ,that are equal to each other ,need not be so nervous to say, you recognise Yao Ziqing as daughter ,want to know Yao Ziqing level is much higher than the general ,difficult way you afraid to see the general .
Chen Ning on the phone to his parents , relationresultYou are the child ,what to say ,we recognize ja-kyung when dry daughter and not see her father do ,mainly is the son of a good ,old couple is close to us ,even if it is the farmer ,your mother and I can recognize her when dry daughter family general Zhang would not a kind of, but he is famous war hero ,or a general, people are willing to marry his daughter to the Chen family ,is our ancestors merit and now was first proposed, this is our rude ,but not in the proper.
Chen father on the phone , relationresult,Dad ,you and mom get ready ,take your car probably tomorrow by noon on ,nothing I hung up Chen Ning hung up the phone ,turned around and found that Zhang Nan was standing on his own .
relationresultI give my parents advise tomorrow uncle sent a car to pick them up . Chen Ning said to Zhang Nan ,Facebook, relationresultIs it right? Chen Ning you don get married so early ? Zhang Nan watched Chen Ning asked suddenly , relationresultCould it be I not promise uncle now why do you think so ? Chen Ning didn Zhang Nan would ask myself this question ,cnn, relationresultChen Ning, you don me I could see the half a year since we two get along very happy but I always feel you and I together and not really love me but is more of a responsibility right ? Zhang Nan continued , relationresultChen Ningspeechless your love for Zhang Nan ?The answer is to own and Zhang Nan together more is the mentor of Wu Zhengming Zhou Changping and Zhang Youhua Wu Zhengming Shi Zhou chang the reason to Zhiyu of Enga on Zhang Youhua the combat hero worship, so that he had to accept the fact that Zhang Nan is his girlfriend although when in New River Zhang Nandi kindness and understanding so that Chen Ning felt Zhang Nan is a good girl, but I didn really love him , relationresultIs it right? Chen Ning you have their loved one with another woman outside.
Is it right? ? See Chen Ning doesn speak to Zhang Nan asked impatiently , relationresultChen Ningstartled ,immediately shook his head in disapproval : I don fall in love with someone else ,no other women outside , relationresultZhang Nan came to asmile ,said : Chen Ning ,do you know ?I hate you ,because every time you see me ,not to pay too much attention to me, I think you are trying to be cool ,want to deliberately cause me to your attention, and later ,I know ,you from then on ,I began to notice you save my time ,see you all over is injured at the moment, I know that ,I have fallen in love with you whether you love me ,no matter you outside if women ,later ,you are mine, I hold you tight to hold in the palm of your hand ,will let you love me, don let other women carry you away .
With these words ,Zhang Nan flushed turned to run to the house , relationresultChen Ning staredat the place, Zhang Nanhui did not expect so say ,feeling gratitude ,warm well, but Hu Qiuyue
refused to follow their marriage ,not think of other ,and Zhang Nan marry ,at least not worthy of a deep love your woman , relationresultThroughthis layer ,Chen Ning whole person suddenly
relaxed ,walked at a brisk pace into the room sitting room ,Zhou raider ,* * and Zhou Changping Chen Fang ,daughter of Zhou Jing knew about Chen Ning and Zhang Nan is going to get married Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论